Warnock in discussions according to sky

I've always found Colin an irritating old bastard, but would it be different if he was OUR irritating old bastard?

Think something similar could be said of that tosser Nathan Jones.

I would absolutely love him to come in until the end of the year. Nobody can fault his approach to the game, his knowledge and his desire to win. The way this season was going under Rowett, we were not going to make the play offs or go down, just a season of inconsistency. No harm no foul in my opinion and he will certainly get the crowd going and maybe even get the best out of the players we have at our disposal, Rowett certainly has not and yet still nearly made the playoffs, imagine what someone who CAN get them playing better can do.
defo get him just to organise and put the passion back into the club with maybe a younger sidekick to learn with the neil

9/1 as we speak, which would be a lot shorter if he had been interviewed (so it must be a load of bolloxs)

“One Colin Wanker, there’s only one Colin Wanker, one Colin Wankeeer”

as long as he doesn’t become the Biden of football, I’d be happy to see him as our manager. Always loved his honesty and fck you attitude. Financially bent as a nine bob note, he really doesn’t give two fcks.

I could see him defending the fans when we storm the pitch on promotion day. “What do you expect, we’ve just gate crashed the premier league party” 😂😂

A few years back I’d agree he’s certainly well suited to us but he’s not exactly one for the future…. Then again Jagger & Richards are still going strong. So if he really wants to do it maybe.