Warnock in discussions according to sky

I would absolutely love him to come in until the end of the year. Nobody can fault his approach to the game, his knowledge and his desire to win. The way this season was going under Rowett, we were not going to make the play offs or go down, just a season of inconsistency. No harm no foul in my opinion and he will certainly get the crowd going and maybe even get the best out of the players we have at our disposal, Rowett certainly has not and yet still nearly made the playoffs, imagine what someone who CAN get them playing better can do.

If, and a big if, we are talking to Warnock, is this a ploy to stave off relegation this season.
Another reason could be to assist a younger manager using his experience of the Championship.

I would absolutely love him to come in until the end of the year. Nobody can fault his approach to the game, his knowledge and his desire to win. The way this season was going under Rowett, we were not going to make the play offs or go down, just a season of inconsistency. No harm no foul in my opinion and he will certainly get the crowd going and maybe even get the best out of the players we have at our disposal, Rowett certainly has not and yet still nearly made the playoffs, imagine what someone who CAN get them playing better can do.
Spot on. Always spoken very highly of us as well

Until the end of the year or season? If the former, okay 👍 but if the latter I think we can wave goodbye to the playoffs/automatic promotion 👎

I’d love Warnock here , tactically astute and a wily old manager who has won a record 8 promotions in his career . Ok , 74 years old but still has the passion . Some say age is against him but Hodgson’s still doing it at the top level . Think he’d make a better man motivator than Rowett too . Think we could do far worst short term and as someone said he speaks highly of us .Its a results business at the end of the day and I think most people would’ve settled for one season in the premier league getting there on the back of some totally dreary , dull football under Gary Rowett .