Wall V Leeds match thread. KO Sunday 12pm

That is the muggiest thing I have ever seen from Millwall. Makes us no different to the Spotters and Nigels. Shameful. If ever we needed proof that 'our' Millwall is dead, this it. Complete embarrassment.
I haven't watched the whole video, cos I know it'll just piss me off and make me not wanna go today, but I can imagine the content and this is exactly the bullshit that means I cannot abide all the 'intimidating atmosphere', 'a club like no other', 'Millwall family' tag-lines that the club use. Basically they want us to be the image of what we are to sell tickets, but as soon as we are what we are they want to ban us for life. It's bullshit.

I haven't watched the whole video, cos I know it'll just piss me off and make me not wanna go today, but I can imagine the content and this is exactly the bullshit that means I cannot abide all the 'intimidating atmosphere', 'a club like no other', 'Millwall family' tag-lines that the club use. Basically they want us to be the image of what we are to sell tickets, but as soon as we are what we are they want to ban us for life. It's bullshit.
Very well put!

Have a cracking afternoon everyone. LOUD and PROUD please.
Can only hope the break has done our lads good, and we take 3 points from the whippet molestors.
COYL.