Wall V Leeds match thread. KO Sunday 12pm

This is done with the best intention, but can sometimes encourage some people to go out of their way an do the very things they are trying to stop. Hope its a proper game & I can find a bar showing it. Make it loud and enjoy COYL.
I find that video quite insulting and OTT. What message does that send to the players and outsiders about us and how we're percieved by the club? I'm fairly sure that when we last had them at the Den that song wasn't sung. A few tried getting it going where we were but it fell on deaf ears. It was always a small minority that did indulge when it was originally sung. Regardless of who the fella supported he was an englishman murdered by some fucking scumbag foreigner.

Don't approve of the video at all, just wondered if anyone had seen it. Bit weak and feeble if you ask me, can't blame the players, told how to behave these days. 🙄
Back to the game not expecting GR to throw caution to the wind as they are very lively on the counter, according to a mate of mine who drives a tractor, beat them 4-3.
But nothing too fear, send them back to their northern shitholes with no fucking points and a few bruises.
COYL

This game 12 on a sunday. In the land of the gaddafi, Cardiff v Swansea 7.45 tonight. 😳🤔
Granted Swansea can only attend if they travel by official coach from the Swansea ground. 😂 Including one Swansea fan who lives 5 minute walk from Cardiff ground, has to drive to Swansea get coach, then back to Swansea get car and drive home. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jesus fucking wept. What an absolute pile of bollocks. I despise football more and more each day. I know this has come from the clubs and the fa, but as players they should be ashamed.
That is the muggiest thing I have ever seen from Millwall. Makes us no different to the Spotters and Nigels. Shameful. If ever we needed proof that 'our' Millwall is dead, this it. Complete embarrassment.

Jesus fucking wept. What an absolute pile of bollocks. I despise football more and more each day. I know this has come from the clubs and the fa, but as players they should be ashamed.
Not sure the players have much choice, contractual commitments? None the less what a pile of crap, society and football going to hell in a hand cart. We will be asked to give the northern bastards a hug soon!

That is the muggiest thing I have ever seen from Millwall. Makes us no different to the Spotters and Nigels. Shameful. If ever we needed proof that 'our' Millwall is dead, this it. Complete embarrassment.
The proper Millwall spirit is not dead among the Supporters, nor the Senior Players IMO. The Suits? Now that's a different matter. If they don't 'Get' .the Club or it's Ethos. Surely, if they are being leaned on by the League or the Police they could easily find a way to let us all know. If not, then they are a big part of the problem.

For those with a Millwall TV subscription, if the match is not available in your country, set your VPN to Belgium or any of the other countries on the list kindly provided on the OS.
Works like a charm. :wahey:

Members online