Vermin today

That was the week after the bank incident M, we’d had a run in the week before with some of them in tipples Bethnal Green over the above caning they took.

The following Saturday me and D were out with our birds when one of their lot ( plus another from the week earlier) walked in the pub with about 80 of them outside inc the book writer, it panned out we knew him (a bod from Stratford) who we’d helped out in a tear up a month or so ago at a football doo in shadwell)

he came over and said “ fuck me, it’s you’s, they told us a little mob of Millwall stuck it on them last week, it’s alright I’ll straighten it out” with that they fucked off into the night, my mate saw him few years ago he’d just come out the shovel after a manslaughter stint.
I remember
That was the week after the bank incident M, we’d had a run in the week before with some of them in tipples Bethnal Green over the above caning they took.

The following Saturday me and D were out with our birds when one of their lot ( plus another from the week earlier) walked in the pub with about 80 of them outside inc the book writer, it panned out we knew him (a bod from Stratford) who we’d helped out in a tear up a month or so ago at a football doo in shadwell)

he came over and said “ fuck me, it’s you’s, they told us a little mob of Millwall stuck it on them last week, it’s alright I’ll straighten it out” with that they fucked off into the night, my mate saw him few years ago he’d just come out the shovel after a manslaughter stint.
I remember K saying, who turns up a week later to settle scores like that? Them of course.

Has anyone here got a mate that is West ham? Personally i can't be in the same room as one of them. My back goes up and i start growling if i get anywhere near one.
Not me. It would be impossible.
A few are living out in my part of the world now.
Shirt wearers.
I ignore them as I know it will end badly if we get in to conversation.
Keeping my head down where I live is important.
Other lads and oldens of Fulham , the original working class Fulham move outs. I can have a good chat with.
They are football minded not agro obsessed.
I have a neighbour who is well into his 60s and a Chelse fan.
He is straight up about how it was as youngster in and around the Fulham area.
Cassy and his wanna be authors mates have tagged vermin as violent thugs above all.
As for other old boys around the area I live, they will regale stories of great matches. Favourite players etc.Most definately
Not really interested in the violence of the 70s and 80s.
One old boy 90 plus. Loved telling me how, as a child, he was passed down to the front at a game versus Millwall . A huge crowd and a twinkle in his eye as he relives the moment.
Vermin mates , nah not me.

As I have mentioned before on a different thread , I and some mates all Millwall bar two .
We're out in Vegas for the Mayweather VS Mosley fight and some bods got chatting and done the gay cross thing.
What is that I ask ? Perplexed as to what the fxxk he was doing.
My mate called him a cxxt and we strolled of to chase crumpet and bugle.
It is muggy.
I believe it is a branding exercise encouraged by cassy as he has been around the film world.
Also Brady and Gold are shrewd business people and recognise the power of the brand / lifestyle that moves product.
This product being a sack of Sxxt from nowhere land.
Wxxkxrs.