Vermin today

the death of a tidy mob in its day. A s above has mentioned a new breed ,plastic cockneys from essex,the hipsters new dwellers of east london. i noted a fish and chip the other day near whitechapel called jack the chipper, battered sausage and chips £12.50 ffs and the c...t was counting the chips onto the plate
12.50 for a sausage in batter. Jack the rip off

Does anyone remember that cross hammer bollocks from bitd? I honestly don't. It's fucking cringe.
I don't remember ever seeing it prior to probably around 2010, although I'm shit with dates so it may have been a little bit earlier, but certainly was never around before 2000. Didn't one of their players do it on the telly after scoring? I seem to recall seeing it and thinking 'what the fuck is he doing?", then realising "oh, I understand... What a wanker".

I don't remember ever seeing it prior to probably around 2010, although I'm shit with dates so it may have been a little bit earlier, but certainly was never around before 2000. Didn't one of their players do it on the telly after scoring? I seem to recall seeing it and thinking 'what the fuck is he doing?", then realising "oh, I understand... What a wanker".
Like their bubbles anthem, they think it’s the bollocks. When in truth it’s utterly shit

I just think it's all a bit sad. Obviously I've never liked them, but I used to see similarities between us and have a bit of respect for proper West ham supporters, even if I disliked them.
Now there has been a complete wankerization of their whole club; stupid new badge, cringe worthy meaningless generalisation of 'London' written on it, athletics stadium as a ground, and their drippy shirt wearing supporters that you see everywhere... Sad what's happened to them really. Pathetic.

the death of a tidy mob in its day. A s above has mentioned a new breed ,plastic cockneys from essex,the hipsters new dwellers of east london. i noted a fish and chip the other day near whitechapel called jack the chipper, battered sausage and chips £12.50 ffs and the c...t was counting the chips onto the plate
I work near there and they recently moved it from opposite Aldgate East tube.
They have a branch in Greenwich. It's a tourist trap.

Something I have to mention happened a few weeks back. I was having a coffee up Soho after a night out. Bar Italia. When a suit started calling Millwall as the bouncer was putting him out of the bar next door.
I go over and ask him what block he sits in and what was happening.
I kept asking if he was Millwall or not. He admitted he was Coventry.
I shrugged my shoulders at his stupidity and went back to my coffee.
Explaining to the fella I was talking to what had happened and excusing interrupting our conversation .
That if he had been one of ours I would have had kept an eye out for him.
The Turkish fella explained in Istanbul if you are not of a team and use their name in such a way , you would get a kicking.
Coventry for f sake. Using the Millwall name.

Personally i can't be in the same room as one of them. My back goes up and i start growling if i get anywhere near one.
That's got me chuckling!
Whenever I see one of their mongy shirt wearing supporters I instinctively mutter 'cunt'... I can't help it, it happens automatically. Sometimes it happens when I'm around people who don't appreciate that kind of language and I have to apologise... It's a bit like a form of tourettes. Instinctive reaction I can't seem to control.

Something I have to mention happened a few weeks back. I was having a coffee up Soho after a night out. Bar Italia. When a suit started calling Millwall as the bouncer was putting him out of the bar next door.
I go over and ask him what block he sits in and what was happening.
I kept asking if he was Millwall or not. He admitted he was Coventry.
I shrugged my shoulders at his stupidity and went back to my coffee.
Explaining to the fella I was talking to what had happened and excusing interrupting our conversation .
That if he had been one of ours I would have had kept an eye out for him.
The Turkish fella explained in Istanbul if you are not of a team and use their name in such a way , you would get a kicking.
Coventry for f sake. Using the Millwall name.
Bizarre behaviour. Maybe he had mental problems?

Last August I was in Blackpool where a mate of mine introduced me to a mate of his who was West Ham, turned out he was a bit of a chap back in the day and was at some of the same battles as me, we couldn't agree on the outcome of any of them and went our own separate ways.
West Ham were playing Man City on the telly a bit later and when I went into the pub showing it he was there with a few more of his Vermin mates, I plotted up by the bar with him unaware I was in there, eventually Man City scored and a fair few in there were City fans but the loudest shout(and I'm a quiet person) was me shouting "Get in there!!" my new found friend and his mates spun around and he said "fuck it's that Millwall cunt from earlier!!" which made me laugh:ROFLMAO:

Last August I was in Blackpool where a mate of mine introduced me to a mate of his who was West Ham, turned out he was a bit of a chap back in the day and was at some of the same battles as me, we couldn't agree on the outcome of any of them and went our own separate ways.
West Ham were playing Man City on the telly a bit later and when I went into the pub showing it he was there with a few more of his Vermin mates, I plotted up by the bar with him unaware I was in there, eventually Man City scored and a fair few in there were City fans but the loudest shout(and I'm a quiet person) was me shouting "Get in there!!" my new found friend and his mates spun around and he said "fuck it's that Millwall cunt from earlier!!" which made me laugh:ROFLMAO:
Oh Ringo! You are a card! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Very possible. Why would he do that ?
If I get into an altercation I don't start shouting Millwall just deal with what is in front of me.
Thankfully having a calmer head as I get older I tend not to have many arguments when I am out and about .
Must admit I got into a punch up about 5 years ago after someone threw a drink over my other half. Knocked this fella down twice and when he got up again, looking absolutely terrified, I said 'I'm Millwall' then dropped him again.

That's got me chuckling!
Whenever I see one of their mongy shirt wearing supporters I instinctively mutter 'cunt'... I can't help it, it happens automatically. Sometimes it happens when I'm around people who don't appreciate that kind of language and I have to apologise... It's a bit like a form of tourettes. Instinctive reaction I can't seem to control.
If I see that lot anywhere on my travels I feel my jaw tighten up . The word prick comes to mind instantly.
The colorurs make me whince.
Never wear them both at the same time.
If you gave me the finest cashmere jumper in those colours I would have to give it back.

Has anyone here got a mate that is West ham? Personally i can't be in the same room as one of them. My back goes up and i start growling if i get anywhere near
Has anyone here got a mate that is West ham? Personally i can't be in the same room as one of them. My back goes up and i start growling if i get anywhere near one.
Has anyone here got a mate that is West ham? Personally i can't be in the same room as one of them. My back goes up and i start growling if i get anywhere near one.
Growing up in the east end you couldn’t help but know a few, some were straight goer’s others their firm, it was always frosty when we were in their company especially after a shindig between our lot and theirs.

the bitterness reached another level after the shoeing West Ham took at the bank in the morning circa 1982, one of ours who lived in wapping who knew some of their top table had his windows put in before they sped off in a car, we started to booze over south soon after ( jillys, uncles,Samson’s,Kentish drovers,the oasis etc) as it got a bit moody over hackney road/Bethnal green where they started to booze in big numbers which led to the “hackney road wars” between them and Arsenal a few years later.

Growing up in the east end you couldn’t help but know a few, some were straight goer’s others their firm, it was always frosty when we were in their company especially after a shindig between our lot and theirs.

the bitterness reached another level after the shoeing West Ham took at the bank in the morning circa 1982, one of ours who lived in wapping who knew some of their top table had his windows put in before they sped off in a car, we started to booze over south soon after ( jillys, uncles,Samson’s,Kentish drovers,the oasis etc) as it got a bit moody over hackney road/Bethnal green where they started to booze in big numbers which led to the “hackney road wars” between them and Arsenal a few years later.
That story you told me when you were with D and they walked into the boozer looking for Millwall. Blinding.

I have next door neighbours who are West Ham. When I spoke to the bloke he did that thing with his arms and I gave him a look and thought what a C***.
Another time I went to Manchesrer to pick something up and then onto Doncaster to get a bulk buy that paid for everything that day including petrol. Anyway, the seller was a West Ham fan who had only been released from Prison after a confrontation against Millwall over East London. As he was a ex boxer I didn't want to goad him too much, I would have been sparko, but we did have a few words
His missus just laughed at him.

That story you told me when you were with D and they walked into the boozer looking for Millwall. Blinding.
That was the week after the bank incident M, we’d had a run in the week before with some of them in tipples Bethnal Green over the above caning they took.

The following Saturday me and D were out with our birds when one of their lot ( plus another from the week earlier) walked in the pub with about 80 of them outside inc the book writer, it panned out we knew him (a bod from Stratford) who we’d helped out in a tear up a month or so ago at a football doo in shadwell)

he came over and said “ fuck me, it’s you’s, they told us a little mob of Millwall stuck it on them last week, it’s alright I’ll straighten it out” with that they fucked off into the night, my mate saw him few years ago he’d just come out the shovel after a manslaughter stint.