TO hard on rowett ?

Disappointed to hear that Afobe and Malone were booed. Most of us were pleased Afobe signed after scoring 13 last season and Malone is playing wingback (the most knackering position and he’s getting on a bit too). Afobe needs service from midfield and as Peckham said Malone is very good going forward and weighs in with assists and goals. His best position now is probably left midfield. Whatever we do we should not boo our own players as it won’t help, in fact its more likely to make it worse.
He chose the number 11 shirt which Is a bit strange for a defender so maybe there was an Intention for him to play further forward once we were able to sign a decent left back.

A pie chart might solve the problem
PIE chart.. that's the absolute best..

Perhaps- but what would really be monumental is @Millwall-84 debating FD on Den debate.. or whatever it's called. Or yourself, PL regards healthier eating, the poor example he sets for younger fans..
And I don't mean this in jest.. Would be great for off season. Debate day thread.. Shouldn't be too difficult finding a bone of contention.
Oh, and: 🐙

Last edited:
Rowett sets the team up every week and trains them with his coaching team. Both success and failure lies on his shoulders (ultimately). I’m not scared of calling his tactics and selections a fkin joke if he gets it wrong, and I’m first to praise him when he gets things right. He’s a bit marmite in terms of his approach, but his overall record is good.

I’ve never understood the knocking of Afobe. If you watch him closely in a game, he is a canny fucker, great movement to find a half a yard of space. He’s not the best striker we’ve ever had but the best we’ve got.

I don’t get anyone that considers them to be Millwall that cunts our own players. Saying that, I would still consider Jamie Stuart to be an exception, he was utter shit.