TO hard on rowett ?

superlion

While confessing to be one of the first to blame rowett for everything I'm now wondering have we not considered that we've had sheff utd, swansea, Norwich,Burnley away couldn't have been harder .maybe it's his style of football that really gets us the most.no classic passing leading to our goals most threat coming from headers .while always backing the team I'm gonna put haters arms on hold and judge him nearer the new year come on rowett prove me wrong .coyl

F@@@ me, you couldn't make this crap up :):):)

We won, and its still not good enough, and as SL pointed out, the teams that we did lose to, S U (top) Burnley and Norwich (both down from the prem) will probably all be in the top six come the end of the season. While we are sorting out a new team......................... with seven new signings............

Manage the Lions ??????????? who would want the job :):):)

We beat a poor side yesterday, lets see what happens when we come up against a slick passing side, there the teams we struggle with.
They may have been a poor side but that's probably because of the way we played.
Credit where it's due. Can only beat what's in front of us.
Our midfield looked more of a threat with creativity yesterday, helped by the signing of Styles.
If we can produce a run of consistent performances like this we will be ok.

We won, and its still not good enough, and as SL pointed out, the teams that we did lose to, S U (top) Burnley and Norwich (both down from the prem) will probably all be in the top six come the end of the season. While we are sorting out a new team......................... with seven new signings............

There’s two ways of looking at this:
Are they up the top because they’re really that good or because of the three points we gave them all? If we had beaten them then we’d be top :unsure:

We didn't give them three points. Those nasty, beastly, big boy top teams stole them from us because of GR. That's why some are slinging their Dummies out of the Pram.

:grinning:

We beat a poor side yesterday, lets see what happens when we come up against a slick passing side, there the teams we struggle with.
I'd say there are plenty of poor sides in the Championship but we ain't one of them. A small club with limited money, we punch above our weight. And with a bit of luck and confidence, who knows. Yesterday was the best fucking day out I've had in ages. Love Millwall.

Comments were from someone who thought Liverpool were 'missing a cog' upfront. They scored 9 in their next game. Nuff said.

They may have been a poor side but that's probably because of the way we played.
Credit where it's due. Can only beat what's in front of us.
Our midfield looked more of a threat with creativity yesterday, helped by the signing of Styles.
If we can produce a run of consistent performances like this we will be ok.
The way we played ,they hit the woodwork 3 times and we just about managed to win...looked better at times but to give a really below average team the amount of chances they had ..we are still missing a final cog upfront I believe but let's see what happens saturday

The way we played ,they hit the woodwork 3 times and we just about managed to win...looked better at times but to give a really below average team the amount of chances they had ..we are still missing a final cog upfront I believe but let's see what happens saturday
Hitting the woodwork is like belting the ball into the South upper in my book.
It's not a goal.
Fact is Phil, we scored 2 and they didn't.
I will take that all day long.