TO hard on rowett ?

have we not considered that we've had sheff utd, swansea, Norwich,Burnley away
Should be smashing them to bits, yeah they have players worth £20 million plus budget we should only have to turn up to win, sack the board.
'm gonna put haters arms on hold and judge him nearer the new year come on rowett
Three top ten finishes with journey men and a few decent players/ loans, just short of the play offs, what's to judge? We know what we have, we know 99,9% of managers that come to us are as limited as our gates and budget.

Last edited:
Just saying don t get carried away over a win of a mediocre team
But according to you we're mediocre. So don't go on like you've just shit out a broken bottle when we lose to the top three, what do you expect when you've already decided we're shit? What did you make of Afobes goal yesterday? Not Adode or afumbe but Afobe? You know he was booed on by a group of fucking idiots in block one, he was booed and cunted every time he got the ball, So was Malone, the player that assisted a goal.

When he scored that superbly taken goal the same cunts didn't know where to look! Best supporters in the land? Not a fucking a chance, an urban myth, state of this forum cause of sawdust headed tits like you. Name me another Wall manager that has got us three top half finishes in this league. We've won and you still can give no credit cause you and the other knockers set your stall out and makes you look like cunts without an ounce of humilty. If you can't take the game for what it was and enjoy the win then you may as well knock it on the head.

Last edited:
But according to you we're mediocre. So don't go on like you've just shit out a broken bottle when we lose to the top three, what do you expect when you've already decided we're shit? What did you make of Afobes goal yesterday? Not Adode or afumbe bur Afobe? You know he was booed on by a group of fucking idiots in block one, he was booed and cunted evry time he got the ball, So was Malone, the player that assisted a goal.

When he scored that superbly taken goal the same cunts didn't know where to look! Best supporters in the land? Not a fucking a chance, an urban myth, state of this forum cause of sawdust headed tits like you. Name me another Wall manager that has got us three top half finishes in this league. We've won and you still can give no credit cause you and the other knockers set your stall out and makes you look like cunts without an ounce of humilty. If you can't take the game for what it was and enjoy the win then you may as well knock it on the head.
That is fucking shithouse behaviour

While confessing to be one of the first to blame rowett for everything I'm now wondering have we not considered that we've had sheff utd, swansea, Norwich,Burnley away couldn't have been harder .maybe it's his style of football that really gets us the most.no classic passing leading to our goals most threat coming from headers .while always backing the team I'm gonna put haters arms on hold and judge him nearer the new year come on rowett prove me wrong .coyl
Too

Yep, words were had, would of got out of hand if it continued. Same strings weren't there when the final whistle went!!!
I wondered what Afobe's celebration was about..

Block one is where I normally plot up. I couldn't go yesterday due to work and kids football/water polo, but if I was there, I wouldn't be having some around me give Malone and Afobe abuse. Fck that.

I've been a little disappointed with both Malone and Afobe this season, but their short term drop in form in no fkin way warrants a booing.. thats bang out of order.

fkin glad the two of them proved the idiots (and me) wrong yesterday.

I've been a little disappointed with both Malone and Afobe this season,
Afobe has had nothing from our Midfield, the fact that a defender is our current top scorer tells you all you need to know. Malone has three assists, i think he's very useful going forward but week in the tackle and vision when defending. I said on Friday that perhaps he;d be more effrctive playing higher up on the wing in front of Wallace.

But according to you we're mediocre. So don't go on like you've just shit out a broken bottle when we lose to the top three, what do you expect when you've already decided we're shit? What did you make of Afobes goal yesterday? Not Adode or afumbe but Afobe? You know he was booed on by a group of fucking idiots in block one, he was booed and cunted every time he got the ball, So was Malone, the player that assisted a goal.

That is fucking outrageous.

That is fucking outrageous.
Different generation of fans now mate, mainly youngens that weren't about 20 year ago. Many don't know our history or realsise that we're currently having our longest run in this division and have generally been decent, successful via the play offs, cup runs, etc. They haven't experienced the long spells of doom and gloom that most of us have, it's a good grounding and helps you appreciate what we have now. Regardless of that they should know the coup when at the den or away for that matter.

Never really understood the booing of your own players, have a moan up yes, boo oppo player like some kind of pantomime villian yes!..

I was still fucked off with Malone's lack of effort & desire v Reading so, glad he was dropped,but you can never write how a game is going to pan out and he came on and supplied the cross for our top scorer, does he gain his spot back, who knows!?.

Disappointed to hear that Afobe and Malone were booed. Most of us were pleased Afobe signed after scoring 13 last season and Malone is playing wingback (the most knackering position and he’s getting on a bit too). Afobe needs service from midfield and as Peckham said Malone is very good going forward and weighs in with assists and goals. His best position now is probably left midfield. Whatever we do we should not boo our own players as it won’t help, in fact its more likely to make it worse.

Disappointed to hear that Afobe and Malone were booed. Most of us were pleased Afobe signed after scoring 13 last season and Malone is playing wingback (the most knackering position and he’s getting on a bit too). Afobe needs service from midfield and as Peckham said Malone is very good going forward and weighs in with assists and goals. His best position now is probably left midfield. Whatever we do we should not boo our own players as it won’t help, in fact its more likely to make it worse.
I don’t like Malone think he is a coward in the tackle but booing your own players ffs. Sadly there are younger supporters, not all by any means, who are embarrassing picking fights with straight goers, bullying when they have numbers and having unrealistic expectations for a club that is over achieving given our lack of money, they could do with ‘educating’!
I haven’t enjoyed GR’s tactics at home’ much prefer to ‘have a go’ but apart from moaning with those I am withI would not turn on the players how does that help?