This time next week...

Cooper is out of our pay range, he’ll surely be in the running for a job like West Brom or Watford when they inevitably sack their manager in a month or two.

Wilder is a more obvious suggestion but I guarantee that everyone will want him gone within six months. A quick look through Middlesbrough’s social media and you’ll see the same generic criticisms as what our fans are throwing around now. ‘Boring football’ ‘Only plays his mates’ ‘Tactically inept’ ‘Won’t play the youngsters’ and so on.

Mind you both are better than some of the nonsense I’ve seen on Millwall Twitter and Facebook today. Bircham, Morison, Davidson, Nugent, Cahill, Harris (despite abusing the fella and his family a few years ago), Jackett (again) and someone even saying they preferred Holloway for fucks sake. All this after a narrow defeat away to Blackburn.

Wilder is a more obvious suggestion but I guarantee that everyone will want him gone within six months. A quick look through Middlesbrough’s social media and you’ll see the same generic criticisms as what our fans are throwing around now. ‘Boring football’ ‘Only plays his mates’ ‘Tactically inept’ ‘Won’t play the youngsters’ and so on.
I don't know why anyone would want him here, other than thinking we're Sheffield united with huge crowds and money to spend. Rowett is getting cunted yet many of the same bods want a manager with money to spend at Boro to come here, the last time i looked Boro were below us in the league.

Both Stoke and Derby fans wanted rid of Rowett, they got their wish and look at the state of them since! Wilders win ratio is not much better than Harris or Rowett but hey he once got a big club promoted, he only has to turn up to do the same here :wack:

The match where we sat back against Wycombe at home when they were bottom of the league is when I lost faith in Rowett. Ever since then I hoped he’d change our tactics.

Rowett is too predictable and we’ve previously finished in the top 10 due to Berylson’s financial investment and having Jed Wallace in the side.

Loyalty to your team’s manager is admirable but I think we need someone else in charge now as Rowett will not change.

Some fans have already turned on him, some wanted him gone last season when we were in the top of half of the league. We don't deserve to be in this league with some of the divs we have following us. Perhaps a stint back in the third division is needed cause it ain't just the manager that needs to fuck off.
Completely agree Peckham.

At the start of the season, nearly every season in this league. People say that they would be happy with mid table. How do they think that mid table happens ???? It’s exactly the form that we are in.

8th last season, everything to play for to the last game. This season, a much better squad and still they are not happy.
I agree with you, maybe a season or to down a league would sort out the wheat from the chaff.

I was there at the old Den, as I’m sure you were when we had our lowest ever crowd. And I’ll always go regardless.

Maybe too many promotions and Wembleys have given people brain fog.

The only manager I can think of who would be in our budget is the bloke who just got sacked by watford.he might be more comfortable at a club our size

and we’ve previously finished in the top 10 due to Berylson’s financial investment and having Jed Wallace in the side.
How do explain the same team with JB's money, and the wonder boy being relegation fodder for most of last season, according to the experts that follow us? Like it or not , Rowett has lead us to three decent finishes, eleventh, eigth and ninth. Only Harris has managed that in the last decade.

Wolves have just sacked their manager. Something like 2 goals in 10 games. Tailor made to
Sadly, it seems some want us lose so the manager gets binned. That will cost the club a nice few quid, but then the same moaners can moan about us not having money to spend. We're morphing into Charlton.

Hitting
I don’t think it’s that mate. I for one will take whatever division the club throws at me as long as we have a team and ethos which represents us. At this moment in time, this manager represents nothing about us and in general, fans want him gone. He continues to try and play a way he deems fit, which is essentially trying it not lose. That’s the complete opposite of any fan that watches Millwall. You can’t defend it. You just can’t defend it.

I don’t think it’s that mate. I for one will take whatever division the club throws at me as long as we have a team and ethos which represents us. At this moment in time, this manager represents nothing about us and in general, fans want him gone. He continues to try and play a way he deems fit, which is essentially trying it not lose. That’s the complete opposite of any fan that watches Millwall. You can’t defend it. You just can’t defend it.
This in a nutshell, my son couldn’t face watching the second half against Blackburn.

It’s only a long standing loyalty to the club that keeps me watching at the moment. Boring, gutless and all too predictable.

At this moment in time, this manager represents nothing about us
And it was the same last season until the new year. Some fans might want him gone but it ain't going to happen just yet, it may not happen at all if things pick up. What do the fans curently represent about us?

Cunting players and there wives whilst warming up is hardly the Millwall way. The fans doing that have given up, how does that transfer to the players? It certainly won;t help or inspire them. I'd stay at home if that's the way i felt, i don't kick things that are already on the floor.

You can say his style of footballl warrants the abuse but i disagree, as you know mate it's been a whole lot worse when we were younger but i never heard a crowd slag players and there families whilst warming up. It shows a complete lack of class anddoesn't represent the Millwall i know.

JB will not sack a manager who he has given money to, and who himself has just signed a new contract. This makes the most sense.

But we have all seen it happen at other clubs, and the cost of paying off a manager, to the amount of money the club will lose if we was to drop down a division is very small.

I just worry that AB will get the job, whenever GR does leave.

I do think that when Harris came in, he brought some stability to us, and we went on and had a few good seasons under him

The same can be said about GR now, maybe he has reached his limits with us and its time for him to leave.

A few different ideas from GR could save him from the sack, but he seems to always want to play a 5 at the back and seem a little stubborn to want to take on other ideas.

And it was the same last season until the new year. Some fans might want him gone but it ain't going to happen just yet, it may not happen at all if things pick up. What do the fans curently represent about us?

Cunting players and there wives whilst warming up is hardly the Millwall way. The fans doing that have given up, how does that transfer to the players? It certainly won;t help or inspire them. I'd stay at home if that's the way i felt, i don't kick things that are already on the floor.

You can say his style of footballl warrants the abuse but i disagree, as you know mate it's been a whole lot worse when we were younger but i never heard a crowd slag players and there families whilst warming up. It shows a complete lack of class anddoesn't represent the Millwall i know.
It's the modern way of life everyone wants sucess yesterday.some scousers want klopp sacked cos they couldn't beat brighton

Your right in what you say, we have seen a lot worse in the past, a lot lot worse.

If fans are given abuse like that, in no way can that benefit the players, but sooner or later, them same fans will get sick of the football and just not turn up, and when the gate drops, JB will take notice and GR will be gone, will take a few months though.

Hope GR sorts it out, but I don't see it myself.

I dont disagree with any of that and I certainly would call out any if of the divs that single out players and families of players. We are not that type and never will be.

And by the way, I dont think any style of football deserves abuse, but results and performances like Burnley, Swansea, Blackburn and QPR deserve calling out. Pathetic performances by players on half a million a year. Half a fkin mill!!!

What i'm saying, is that Rowett cannot expect to be protected away from any baying mob. He continually does exactly what we dont want him to do and seems to be arrogant in the way he does it.

If I was Rowett, I would spend 2 or 3 games in the stand watching us, As a fan. It'd fkin get to him. Especially sat next me, hed be deaf.

It's the modern way of life everyone wants sucess yesterday.some scousers want klopp sacked cos they couldn't beat brighton
I dont yearn success, I want Millwall FC to play like a team that has no fear. LIKE A FKIN LION. Today, we play like a pathetic pussy cat. I'll never, ever be happy with that. Its not the Wall way and not how I approach things in life, so if thats want the fans and club wants nowadays - I'd rather stop watching football altogether.

The match where we sat back against Wycombe at home when they were bottom of the league is when I lost faith in Rowett. Ever since then I hoped he’d change our tactics.

Rowett is too predictable and we’ve previously finished in the top 10 due to Berylson’s financial investment and having Jed Wallace in the side.

Loyalty to your team’s manager is admirable but I think we need someone else in charge now as Rowett will not change.
Oh cone on Andover, you're usually the voice of reason on here.. jb's financial investment would put us down near relegation compared to most in this league... and Jed's a cunt.

Its a sad state of affairs but one easily rectified if he addresses it now. He has the players albeit I’d rather have a taller centre forward to give us options off the bench.
Just attack from the off with a 442 and if its not working then play the boring shite. At least the players and fans would buy into a more attacking approach.

Rowett was apparently keen to concentrate on our away form this season. Before later saying it didn’t really matter if we were doing well at home. Barrett pointed out we had played a lot of hard teams away from home. We ain’t played any of them at home yet though!!!

Attachments

• 9B4BDD53-9A6B-435C-8858-F70C8D3F2164.jpeg
    9B4BDD53-9A6B-435C-8858-F70C8D3F2164.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 18