This time next week...

Lion-in-exile

..there is a very distinct chance that we will be in the bottom 3, can't see us getting anything from Rotherham, 'Boro will be a watershed game, they are worse than us, we get nothing from that game the crowd will turn on GR.
GR only normally lasts 150 odd games at clubs, it will be down to JB, I'm sure he won't let the Hollowhead thing to happen again, waiting to long to get someone else in could mean a disaster of relegation!

Of course if he does decide to bin GR it will cost him a shed load. He has recently signed a three year contract so he will have to pay up the two years and nine months it still has to run. My guess he he on £1m + a year so that would be close to £3m he will have to pay up. And that doesn’t take into account Barrett, Robinson and the other staff. Could be £5m by the time he has finished! Watch this space.

Of course if he does decide to bin GR it will cost him a shed load. He has recently signed a three year contract so he will have to pay up the two years and nine months it still has to run. My guess he he on £1m + a year so that would be close to £3m he will have to pay up. And that doesn’t take into account Barrett, Robinson and the other staff. Could be £5m by the time he has finished! Watch this space.
Where did you get your info from Silver? It wasn’t disclosed.

It was an educated guess. It could have been a two year deal. It wasn’t disclosed but I am pretty sure it wouldn’t have been one year.

Most contracts now say the payoff is £x. Usually 1 years money. Rowett will be on 500k tops.

..there is a very distinct chance that we will be in the bottom 3, can't see us getting anything from Rotherham, 'Boro will be a watershed game, they are worse than us, we get nothing from that game the crowd will turn on GR.
GR only normally lasts 150 odd games at clubs, it will be down to JB, I'm sure he won't let the Hollowhead thing to happen again, waiting to long to get someone else in could mean a disaster of relegation!
Perhaps JB is watching and waiting to see what might be happening at Forest and Boro, and whether Cooper and/or Wilder are sacked soon, to then offer either one of them the Millwall job?

Would any on here pick either of those two over Rowett, or not?

in could mean a disaster of relegation!
Some fans have already turned on him, some wanted him gone last season when we were in the top of half of the league. We don't deserve to be in this league with some of the divs we have following us. Perhaps a stint back in the third division is needed cause it ain't just the manager that needs to fuck off.

I thought he was on a rolling contract, thanks for clearing that one up.

Perhaps JB is watching and waiting to see what might be happening at Forest and Boro, and whether Cooper and/or Wilder are sacked soon, to then offer either one of them the Millwall job?

Would any on here pick either of those two over Rowett, or not?
Not particularly. What are they like managing a team of mainly inept journeymen at a club with next to fuck all to spend?

Some fans have already turned on him, some wanted him gone last season when we were in the top of half of the league. We don't deserve to be in this league with some of the divs we have following us. Perhaps a stint back in the third division is needed cause it ain't just the manager that needs to fuck off.
Regardless of the manager, I reckon ever since I started going in the early 70's, there have been people wanting the manager out. Almost to the extent where some are happier when we lose. Only exceptions I can think of are Graham and Doc. Don't get it myself, but as Obes says, we are a broad church, sometimes a very broad church