The saints V The sinners- match thread.

Was there much hoof ball yesterday? Didn't seem so on the highlights, which dare I say it ... were quite entertaining :grinning:

The usual suspects from the haters army are on hold for this week I assume. Not saying we have turned a corner but a bit of fire in their bellies has obviously helped.

Last edited:
Was there much hoof ball yesterday? Didn't seem so on the highlights, which dare I say it ... were quite entertaining :grinning:

The usual suspects from the haters army are on hold for this week I assume. Not saying we have turned a corner but a bit of fire in their belly's has obviously helped.

They're drying out at the moment,...They over did it and cleaned the place out during the week. Fuck me, Wednesday night they were on a right bender.
:grinning:

The usual suspects from the haters army are on hold for this week I assume. Not saying we have turned a corner but a bit of fire in their belly's has obviously helped.

Well said mate. Yeah, funny that.

Yet yesterday when we set out to be defensive we still had Saville make it into the opposition penalty box on our first counter attack, look at the penalty, we had 5 players in the box and Saville on the edge of it, that just never happened under Edwards..

Excellent point. Saville played his best football for us under Harris before and I’m sure that he will again. Saville seems to like playing a bit more offensively and can finish too, more of the same and it won’t be long before Sav will be back among the goals again.

Seems to have been a few posters missing in action yesterday on this thread – NorwichMark, Rooferboy
Nail and head come to mind! Sure as eggs is eggs they will be back on cunting the team off the moment we lose. Fuck em, what a performance yesterday, every last one of them team and fans. I fucking love our club come what may…..

Joe this Joe that….

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :bow:

Must admit was 50 % right when I said we’ll get beat and QPR will win and we’ll be bottom 3 come Saturday evening. Didn’t see that coupon buster coming at all and I bet there was a lot of disgruntled punters about yesterday. Full credit to NH and the team yesterday, he and they got everything spot on against arguably one of the best teams in the Division. Have no problem at all with being wrong here .

Not much as we did’nt really have the ball🙂Our lads just defended their hearts out and we got a few breaks.

Last edited:
Ah diddums - he didn’t like our tackles .
Southampton manager Russell Martin told BBC Radio Solent:

"I am furious at the manner of the goals we've conceded. Some of the stuff was good but we have given a team something to hang on to again. It's ridiculous.

"I think it's the softest free-kick in the world for the first one. Two of their tackles were a disgrace but I am not going to blame the referee - we didn't do enough to get back in the game and win.

"We have to stop conceding first. We had a mountain to climb to get into the game. Second half, we have a few big chances but we don't score - if we get the goal I think we go on to win it."
Fucking hell, I thought jedward was delusional …

Fucking hell, I thought jedward was delusional …
The bloke is a lunatic. What about his Goalkeeper’s shocking challenge on Tango for the goal. As for the bad sportsmanship in failing to shake Shark’s hand after the match. Pathetic.

He’s been out thought by Bomber twice in one season with different lower ranked teams. Just a sad, bad loser.

2 Trains from London have been cancelled, my son just rang me so he's coming home , could be a few more not making it

GET IN !!!....That result is so Millwal,ee
Not much as we did’nt really have the ball🙂Our lads just defended their hearts out and we got a few breaks.
There were still a few positive left overs from Joe's time, which contributed to less aimless hoof-ball. On numerous occasions our players when under pressure, chose to find a pass rather than hoof it. Good to see, even if it didn't always come off.

Members online