The saints V The sinners- match thread.

I can't think that they can be. Harris only arrived on Wednesday.
I suggest it was simply a case of everyone knowing what was expected of them, and being comfortable with that. Therefore, they could put all their energy into doing that.
That's what I ment , actually looked committed and happier in there work

I have still got Millwall TV on, waiting to see the post match interviews.
What they do immediately after the match is show various match highlights.
I have just seen the moments after the final whistle.

There is Sarkic in the middle of the pitch as Russell Martin is walking towards the centre circle.

Sarkic offers his hand to Martin as the former walked past.
Martin waves him away in a sort of "fuck off" motion, which Sarkic takes great exception to.

I really hate bad losers.
Makes it all the sweeter, fucking entitled nothing club. Went there with my 5a side team about 15 years ago (a couple of southern Leeds fans and the bloke that run it was Southampton). 2-3 in the end but I couldn’t believe how flat it was even when the mugs were wining. Dull as fuck. Some of the birds down there were quite entertaining though, when we went out on the piss for the night 👍

There is Sarkic in the middle of the pitch as Russell Martin is walking towards the centre circle.

Sarkic offers his hand to Martin as the former walked past.
Martin waves him away in a sort of "fuck off" motion, which Sarkic takes great exception to.

Martin behaved like a spoilt, entitled, childish prick. He had a go at the officials at full time. Fuck knows why. It wasn't their fault his team couldn't score.

Sarkic offers his hand to Martin as Martin walked past.

Should not be losing to little old Millwall😆Exactly how I like it, underdogs nailing the big time charlies. Hope they stay in the championship for a bit longer to teach the entitled big headed twats a lesson.

Yes, Tango looked solid and I really counted him in recent weeks after performances. Fair play to him, I respect that in a playeSame mate

Yes, Tango looked solid and I really counted him in recent weeks after performances. Fair play to him, I respect that in a player.
Same mate. Said He d never make a CB but very happy to admit I was wrong. He was everywhere first half and I had him at 25s to score anytime and a Wall Lincoln double.

That's what I ment , actually looked committed and happier in there work
Respect probably plays a big part. The new players seeing how pleased the likes of Bradshaw, Bart, Coops and Saville etc were to see Harris arrive probably gave them all a lift. It was certainly a difficult match today but they dug in brilliantly.

Stand out result of the season for me, with the merry go round of managers and quick change in style of play going away to one of the top 3 teams to get 3 points for me is a season changer. A couple of weeks back we all thought we was facing a hiding, Edwards must be sitting at home thinking how does that happen!!!!

It’s the Millwall way that’s way….

Had 15 notes on us today... , that's my Naga Chicken and a bottle of Chablis sorted... I nearly cashed out on 40 notes , but like Wall, I held my nerve and pocketed 120.
I had a score at 8’s but cashed out with 15 minutes to go for £110. They was all over us and I thought we’d concede, as it happened they pretty much petered out and after Shark Itch’s save they never really looked like scoring

Martin behaved like a spoilt, entitled, childish prick. He had a go at the officials at full time. Fuck knows why. It wasn't their fault his team couldn't score.
Ah diddums - he didn’t like our tackles .
Southampton manager Russell Martin told BBC Radio Solent:

"I am furious at the manner of the goals we've conceded. Some of the stuff was good but we have given a team something to hang on to again. It's ridiculous.

"I think it's the softest free-kick in the world for the first one. Two of their tackles were a disgrace but I am not going to blame the referee - we didn't do enough to get back in the game and win.

"We have to stop conceding first. We had a mountain to climb to get into the game. Second half, we have a few big chances but we don't score - if we get the goal I think we go on to win it."

Ah diddums - he didn’t like our tackles .
Southampton manager Russell Martin told BBC Radio Solent:

"I am furious at the manner of the goals we've conceded. Some of the stuff was good but we have given a team something to hang on to again. It's ridiculous.

"I think it's the softest free-kick in the world for the first one. Two of their tackles were a disgrace but I am not going to blame the referee - we didn't do enough to get back in the game and win.

"We have to stop conceding first. We had a mountain to climb to get into the game. Second half, we have a few big chances but we don't score - if we get the goal I think we go on to win it."
You’d think he was managing Millwall for the last couple of months, then the tosser can moan.