The saints V The sinners- match thread.

I can't think that they can be. Harris only arrived on Wednesday.
I suggest it was simply a case of everyone knowing what was expected of them, and being comfortable with that. Therefore, they could put all their energy into doing that.

Exactly. I bet he made it clear what he expects (and what we expect) of each player. They also know that NH will back them 100% if they, in turn, give 100%. NH was always big on doing the simple things well. We've tried to 'change the way we play' with JE and it was a disaster, although not all of it was his fault. Apart from the muggy c*nts, I think most of us will be happier with how NH's team are going to be playing.

Great result. Well done Bomber. 100% per cent effort that's all we ask for as 'wall' supporters. Something we haven't seen for some time. Message to the players. If between now and the end of the season you fall out with our Neil or if he puts a few noses out of joint or you don't agree with his tactics that's not an excuse to down facking tools and give up. Your paid a fortune to run around. I'll be working hard at work next week to earn the money to come to the Den next Saturday. Very proud today!!

Great result, would have buckled after the equaliser last week. Hate Russel Martin and his tippy tappy bollocks. Actually saw Harris' Pikies beat Southampton in the league cup earlier this season. Bomber definitely has Martin tucked firmly away in his pocket. Onwards and upwards wall

Exactly. I bet he made it clear what he expects (and what we expect) of each player. They also know that NH will back them 100% if they, in turn, give 100%. NH was always big on doing the simple things well. We've tried to 'change the way we play' with JE and it was a disaster, although not all of it was his fault. Apart from the muggy c*nts, I think most of us will be happier with how NH's team are going to be playing.
If I were to criticise, it would be finding a middle ground, play the percentages for a percentage of the game and mix it with some of the possession game. Hopefully Bomber will work on this once/if we are are in a more comfortable position.

I have still got Millwall TV on, waiting to see the post match interviews.
What they do immediately after the match is show various match highlights.
I have just seen the moments after the final whistle.

There is Sarkic in the middle of the pitch as Russell Martin is walking towards the centre circle.

Sarkic offers his hand to Martin as Martin walked past.
Martin waves him away in a sort of "fuck off" motion, which Sarkic takes great exception to.

I really hate bad losers.

Last edited:
Made. My. Fucking. Day.
I've been at a fucking Netball match and was trying to get my daughter to find the sodding score as we were driving back. "Well they scored after 5 minutes...aaaand...then the other team scored but then Millwall got a pen.."
"Look love, I know all this: what was the bastard Full time score?!?!?!"

I have still got Millwall TV on, waiting to see the post match interviews.
What they do immediately after the match is show various match highlights.
I have just seen the moments after the final whistle.

There is Sarkic in the middle of the pitch as Russell Martin is walking towards the centre circle.

Sarkic offers his hand to Martin as the former walked past.
Martin waves him away in a sort of "fuck off" motion, which Sarkic takes great exception to.

I really hate bad losers.
Martin's a total wanker mate

Members online