The saints V The sinners- match thread.

Superb much needed win. Brilliant battling performance. What a bunch of whinging cunts they are when things don't go their way.Great save from Sarkic at the death there. Boys in fine voice. But we must keep the ball better up top , only create problems for ourselves otherwise. We stroll on , let's hope we can build on this result against them wankers by the M1.
COYL

Savile today, really didn't touch the ball hardly at all until about half way through the second half.
What he was doing through was just patrolling across the middle as an extra man. This meant that they couldn't play through us and were forced to go wide every time. That plays into our hands as we're usually good at dealing with crosses into our box.
Good tactics from Harris or is that just down to Savile?

Last edited:
If we had got beat would have been 4 pts off Huddersfield with some tough games coming up, still need to back this performance up in the coming weeks and I do hope this isnt another Sheff Wed away moment. Cant fault the lads commitment and that after all, is all we really ask for isnt it.

Watching that was draining. Absolutely awesome performance, showing fight, heart and passion. Something we had unfortunately been lacking for a while.
It's so obvious that NH had our lads playing to their strengths - and it worked.
Each player a warrior, and showed the pride in wearing that beloved shirt.
Tanganga and Leonard a masterclass in defending. Billy worked so hard. Coops back to his steady self.
That's all we ever asked for.
NH, I applaud you sir, for galvanising our troops.
Safe journey home to all who travelled. 2700 outsang 27000. So proud of you all.
MIIIIILLLLLLL.

Savile today, really didn't touch the ball hardly at all until about half way through the second half.
What he was doing through was just patrolling across the middle as an extra man. This meant that they couldn't play through is and were forced to go wide every time. That plays into our hands as we're usually good at dealing with crosses into out box.
Good tactics from Harris or is that just down to Savile?

Interesting. That will be down to Harris, I'm sure.