The mighty Lions V The Canaries- Match thread- Friday- 7.45pm KO.

Great result and a terrific performance, plus I thought we were the better team. What I turned around in fortunes for both clubs since they beat us on their Carrot patch. You could tell that the six fingered freaks absolutely hated that game...

This team has toughened up massively and a got a lot of fight and spirit back.
Four games unbeaten now and haven't conceded in three games. That hasn't happened for a while.

COYL

We had only 34% possession but the same number of shots as them, 11. 5 on target compared to their 3.
That was a masterful performance from every single player.
How long have we just wasted George Honeyman on the wing?
At last we have sorted that out. Well done Joe and every single player who stepped on the pitch tonight.
Longman wasn’t too shabby either.

Murray Wallace past it? Do me a favour, he was immense tonight, for all 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Saville could only of been sent off for serious foul play as there was no goalscoring opportunity with two defenders covering. Anyone want to take a stab at the booking for Watmore at the corner flag?

SERIOUS FOUL PLAY

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

From the BBC page. Get in Chris hahaha

Comment posted by chris, today at 21:58chris​

21:58
The carrot crunchers commentators on I follow were unbelievably bias, you are entighteld to nothing, tin pot, anyway, Joe's win ratio has risen this week, well done, COYL

We had only 34% possession but the same number of shots as them, 11. 5 on target compared to their 3.
That was a masterful performance from every single player.
How long have we just wasted George Honeyman on the wing?
At last we have sorted that out. Well done Joe and every single player who stepped on the pitch tonight.
Longman wasn’t to shabby either.

Murray Wallace past it? Do me a favour, he was immense tonight, for all 90 minutes.
Murray Wallace is 100% true Lion.