The mighty Lions V The Canaries- Match thread- Friday- 7.45pm KO.

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Twentieth place plays twelfth. Both of us on ten defeats. Their away form isn't great but they score goals, two per away game on average. Only three away wins from twelve played, one clean sheet and scored in all but one of those games which was last time out at West Brom. Their top scorer on ten goals is centre forward Rowe who opened the scoring for them when we met at Carrow road back in August. Not a great record against this lot either home or away. Last victory over them at the Den came back in August 2017 when Gregory, Saville, Twinklebollox and Hutchinson were on target in a 4-0 win.

Home form has picked up a bit for us and now unbeaten in the last three. No new injuries picked up. De Norre is a certain non starter but have no other team news as i write this. Edwards may choose to shuffle the pack and freshen things up with this being our third game in six days.

Weather- dry but blowy. Not aware of any closure or engineering works that'll effect South Bermondsey. Ticket sales are good with limited seats remaining.

They'll bring down a good few which always helps the atmosphere. Lets hope we can end the year on the same note that we started which was a 3-0 home win against Rotherham on new years day.

All the very best to each and everyone of you on here regardless of our disagreements and a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year to you and your nearest and dearest

COYL

Last edited:
Twentieth place plays twelfth. Both of us on ten defeats. Their away form isn't great but they score goals, two per away game on average. Only three away wins from twelve played, one clean sheet and scored in all but one of those games which was last time out at West Brom. Their top scorer on ten goals is centre forward Rowe who opened the scoring for them when we met at Carrow road back in August. Not a great record against this lot either home or away. Last victory over them at the Den came back in August 2017 when Gregory, Saville, Twinklebollox and Hutchinson were on target in a 4-0 win.

Home form has picked up a bit for us and now unbeaten in the last three. No new injuries picked up. De Norre is a certain non starter but have no other team news as i write this. Edwards may choose to shuffle the pack and freshen things up with this being our third game in six days.

Weather- dry but blowy. Not aware of any closure or engineering works that'll effect South Bermondsey. Ticket sales are good with limited seats remaining.

They'll bring down a good few which always helps the atmosphere. Lets hope we can end the year on the same note that we started which was a 3-0 home win against Rotherham on new years day.

All the very best to each and everyone of you on here regardless of our disagreements and a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year to you and your nearest and dearest

COYL

Even better with Reid’s Rocket and “like watching Brazil” says the commentator! 😉👍

Didn’t we try to buy Huckerby when he was on loan for us? We couldn’t afford the million pound fee if I remember correctly
He came on loan to us, I think from Newcastle ?
Norwich bought him after that when we could not afford the fee.
I stand to be corrected on that.