The mighty Lions V The Canaries- Match thread- Friday- 7.45pm KO.

It's testament to how good a player he is when you see how he's adapted to a new role. He had an eye for a goal on his first stint with us but i don't think he has the legs for that role anymore and Rowett called it right. He's been a great example/ guide for Mitchell. You often see him talking to Billy during games and when he has the ball. I was slightly disappointed when he went to Boro and we kept Twinklebollox instead. The truth is that Saville didn't want to leave but Twinklebollox did. I think he's a big loss to the team when he's not playing. Hopefully De Norre is not too far off being fit and available again!!!

Happy new year to you and your nearest and dearest mate. Good old Millwall have helped end the year off on a positive note for us all. Lets hope it continues that way!!!!
Happy new year to you and your family PL. Hope you are doing ok.

And from another JE fan a couple of days ago:

"Like I've said before, I'm expecting us to go down this season, anything else is a bonus.
Nothing that I've seen so far since JE has taken over is making me think any different.

Getting in such a young manager with no experience with 'first team management' (especially at this level) is borderline callous and disrespectful to the fans that go and pay their wages to see such an abomination on the field."

I don't think a very (happy) large percentage of the 17,715 from last night walked away from The Den feeling disrespected because they didn't witness an
abomination on the field.

:grinning:
Yep, but no-one questioned it BEFORE though... easy to say after the fact ;)

Nonetheless what about the Lottery numbers. We can then all share on a gigantic piss up somewhere for a few weeks on an island we’ve purchased with the requisite girls to entertain us! 😉
Sorry, the lottery is just a scam on those less well off.
I don't touch it and I never will.

Members online