The mighty Lions V The Bluebirds of Cardiff match thread

That was fucking great that was. I actually think I prefer the fact that we were pegged back to 1-1 rather than romping it 3 nil. When they equalised you could almost feel this cloud of nervousness descend on the CBL, but the team were unaffected and cracked straight on. There's been more than a few times this season where we've gone ahead early, got pegged back level and then turned to ratshit.... Not today. Great performance by everyone.

What a game that was. I was hoarse at the end from all the shouting. Some really well taken goals. Lets not pick through who did what for theirs, who cares, we won!! Enjoy it. Might just have got us over that tide mark at last.
No little skill from Jake, Superb finish.
I'm Afobe, chose the smallest part of the goal to aim for and buried it.
Whatmore could have easily hesitated thinking he was possibly offside , but again coolly slotted it home.
Only downside ,I was nearly blinded when he took his shirt off , needs to seriously get some rays on his body this summer, but probably will struggle being a ginger.
Immense today one and all.
👊👊👊

Id say that it was too. No areas empty today mate. CBL was fully full. Blocks one and two where there's usually vacant seats looked packed as did the east stand. Very good atmosphere too. Loads of groups from Holland wearing Wall shirts baring Flemmings name.

Id say that it was too. No areas empty today mate. CBL was fully full. Blocks one and two where there's usually vacant seats looked packed as did the east stand. Very good atmosphere too. Loads of groups from Holland wearing Wall shirts baring Flemmings name.
And he did fuck all!

From a Cardiff supporter:

MY VIEW:
Cardiff with nothing to play for and Millwall desperately needing a win.
Over all Millwall deserved the win.
For me Cardiff did not deserve to go in at h/t losing.
Millwall were the better team in the 2nd -half.
The game was very lively over all and you could see how desperate Millwall wanted to win to pull away from the bottom 3.
Cardiff did have their chances and at time played well, but Millwall needed this win.

Atmosphere fantastic from both sets of fans.

And he did fuck all!
He played well for the team. I don't expect him to do fuck all up front when employed the way he currently is. You have to be ready to do the dirty work in a Harris team and he does. I wanted to see Obafemi and Bradshaw join up but that wasn't to be. Not much for the midfield to aim at by way of attacking players.

Last edited: