The mighty Lions V The Bluebirds of Cardiff match thread

He turned up in a Rolls Royce
I owned a Silver Spirit Rolls Royce once. I was going to do weddings, completely failed. Trouble with these cars is how much it costs just to maintain. The fuel consumption at the time was 50p a mile, a lot more now, but the luxury of driving one, you don't realise the speed that they do. I drove down the M20 and asked my wife what speed we were gliding at. She said about 80mph, I told her to look at the speedo, we were doing 125mph. Enough to lose my licence and maybe more!

I owned a Silver Spirit Rolls Royce once. I was going to do weddings, completely failed. Trouble with these cars is how much it costs just to maintain. The fuel consumption at the time was 50p a mile, a lot more now, but the luxury of driving one, you don't realise the speed that they do. I drove down the M20 and asked my wife what speed we were gliding at. She said about 80mph, I told her to look at the speedo, we were doing 125mph. Enough to lose my licence and maybe more!
Yes mate years ago my old boss used to pick me up for work in a roller, smooth as silk and you could hear the clock on the dashboard above the engine, British engineering at its finest until they were sold off to the Germans.

Read what I said!

If you go back to my 1st post, you’re find I said I rated him but!

I picked up on 3 recent “moments” over 3 games, not just 1 and I think you’ll find someone else has posted similar in another thread.

When someone expresses an opinion different from your own, accept that two minds don’t always think alike and put forward a counterpoint without making it personal 😉
Do you not agree that two of those three moments were fouls?

Did you not say you wouldn't want him back?

Did you not ignore the tackle that led to the third goal?

I've disagreed with loads of posters on here and certainly been proved wrong more than once, but you aren't offering an opinion, you are surgically looking for errors and ignoring the very many positives.

Used to travel to the Den in a white roller , back in the day (the old place) my mate’s dad owned the scrap yard/lorry yard next to the Gillingham Hotel on Ilderton Rd. RS Joyner & sons.
Happy days.

I do like Tanganga, whether we could get better for the money he will cost is another argument but I'm not sure what he was trying to do for yesterday's goal.

around 2 and a half minutes in.

I don’t know how these vbloggers or whatever they call themselves have time to talk to camera when we’ve just scored.

Once I’ve stopped going mental I have to start finding all the shit I dropped leaping around like a death row prisoner being given 40,000 volts.

Do you not agree that two of those three moments were fouls?
Possibly the one at Rotherham not the other 2.
Did you not say you wouldn't want him back?
I said I’m not sure I would want him back and there were other options!
Did you not ignore the tackle that led to the third goal?
There were a number of other contributions between Tanganga winning the ball and Watmore slotting home🤷‍♂️.
I've disagreed with loads of posters on here and certainly been proved wrong more than once, but you aren't offering an opinion, you are surgically looking for errors and ignoring the very many positives.
The opinion I offered in my original post was I think a weakness (that another has posted elsewhere) has been exposed in the Rotherham, Huddersfield and Cardiff games that could cause a problem if he stayed and, if he didn’t stay, identified 3 possible alternatives 🤷‍♂️

You’ve still haven’t read properly, or understood, what I’ve posted in this thread.

It could be argued you are surgically looking at all the negatives (all one of them😉) I’ve posted and none of the positives! 🤷‍♂️

Possibly the one at Rotherham not the other 2.

I said I’m not sure I would want him back and there were other options!we

There were a number of other contributions between Tanganga winning the ball and Watmore slotting home🤷‍♂️.

The opinion I offered in my original post was I think a weakness (that another has posted elsewhere) has been exposed in the Rotherham, Huddersfield and Cardiff games that could cause a problem if he stayed and, if he didn’t stay, identified 3 possible alternatives 🤷‍♂️

You’ve still haven’t read properly, or understood, what I’ve posted in this thread.

It could be argued you are surgically looking at all the negatives (all one of them😉) I’ve posted and none of the positives! 🤷‍♂️
We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll stick to the positives and enjoying my day and leave the expert analysis and emojis to you

I fuckin' swear some turn up to the Den armed with a clipboard and take notes like they're an official from the football league, finding faults with 'certain' player(s) and NH and that's when we win, when we lose perhaps that's the time to have a moan up and find fault(s) FFS!.

They need to let it go and give it in.
P L, maybe it’s not all their fault. I did put a post up earlier on yesterday for the haters to take the weekend off. Maybe they didn’t all see it ???

He played well for the team. I don't expect him to do fuck all up front when employed the way he currently is. You have to be ready to do the dirty work in a Harris team and he does. I wanted to see Obafemi and Bradshaw join up but that wasn't to be. Not much for the midfield to aim at by way of attacking players.

Our strikers are used as decoys for other players to score, being a Millwall striker is a tough job , a lot of work for little reward

Is he only 23?! He’s gonna be a big boy when he grows up!!