The mighty Lions V The Bluebirds of Cardiff match thread

Says who?
You're wasting your time mate. People only see what they want to see. Mistakes are made all over the pitch. A keeper makes one and he's a target. The experts will never back down. No humility or class and thrive on digging a player out. Not a word about his worldy or the clean sheet against Leicester against though! :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: It's actually boring now. The slagging of our players and manager is relentless and not even factual. Gotta save face and hope they fuck up cause it wins on the internet. Shame we don't have a wanker emoji eh!!

Last edited:
And I wasn't even there😁
No, but I took your place😀
You're wasting your time mate. People only see what they want to see. Mistakes are made all over the pitch. A keeper makes one and he's a target. The experts will never back down. No humility or class and thrive on digging a player out. Not a word about his worldy or the clean sheet against Leicester against Leicester though! :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: It's actually boring now. The slagging of our players and manager is relentless and not even factual. Gotta save face and hope they fuck up cause it wins on the internet. Shame we don't have a wanker emoji eh!!
All I know is I’ve had a fucking great day and I love it when we score late to seal a victory.
Everyone who wore the shirt today gave everything. I ask no more. Billy gets better every week under NH.

If it was Tanganga who was beaten in the air then the last 3 goals we’ve conceded have all come from him failing to clear a header right-side of our box 🤔

Need to see the goal before assessing Sarkic effort.
It was a bad bit of keeping, I got the impression he felt as though he was going to dive into the post so threw his arms at it instead of his whole body whilst taking his eye of the ball, not that it is an excuse.
Had a decent game apart from the goal.

All I know is I’ve had a fucking great day and I love it when we score late to seal a victory.
Everyone who wore the shirt today gave everything. I ask no more. Billy gets better every week under NH.
Glad you enjoyed your day BP.
And you are right, Billy is improving slowly but surely under NH guidance.
The boy never hides if things don't go his way, he is always looking to get involved, and I've noticed he now gets further forward up the pitch than he did under GR and JE.
He is also passing better more and more of those passes are going forward and not so much backward.
Billy is actually fast becoming a favourite of mine, not that I favour one player over another, I love em all because they are wearing The Lions shirt.

Paul I needed you with me, I was surrounded by French and there constant gas bagging and didn't understand a word. They did join in with the Miìiiiĺlĺll though.

It was a bad bit of keeping, I got the impression he felt as though he was going to dive into the post so threw his arms at it instead of his whole body whilst taking his eye of the ball, not that it is an excuse.
Had a decent game apart from the goal.

I thought he dived too early, and then the ball simply bounced over him.

If it was Tanganga who was beaten in the air then the last 3 goals we’ve conceded have all come from him failing to clear a header right-side of our box 🤔

Need to see the goal before assessing Sarkic effort.
Seen highlights now, poor effort by Sarkic but as I thought Tanganga out-muscled in the air again. He’s been partially culpable for the last 3 goals we’ve conceded.

Looking forward, not sure I would want him back next season. I’d try Leonard in the middle, Alex Mitchell (who’s done well at Lincoln) or, if he stays, Hutch. 🤔

Neil Harris has made his legendary Millwall status even greater. The man has saved us. Saved us millions, saved our status, saved our pride and saved our club in what has been a traumatic season. We will never be able to thank him enough. John Berylson himself would be so proud.. Harris should have a job for life at this football club.

OK, so.... Millwall 3 Cardiff 1.

Outstanding result at home again. Neil Harris is a win at home merchant... he prides himself on home displays... and rightly so. Today we was excellent, from front to back, absolutely brilliant. Tanganaga won everything thrown at him today. Danny Mac, playing out of position, was quality. Leonard, again, wow, what a revival in form he's had for us. Then we move to Obafemi... the work he done today was superb. The goal he took was 1st class. He could only put it in 1 place in the goal, and that place is where every keeper should have covered, near post. He hit the ball with that much venom, their keeper dived after the ball was already in. Obafemi put in a great shift today. He's got better and better throughout the last few weeks. He may not offer what Bradshaw does, but they're 2 utterly different players, and should be treated as such.

Sarkic, who gives a shit if he was to blame for their goal. He has made some tremendous save over the last month that it's so easy to look over. He's kept us in games where we would've been losing. He kept us in games where we have been winning. Clean sheets. Where's his praise? I fail to see it amongst so many fans. Can he always be fantastic? No. Is any goalkeeper? No. He plays for us. If he was a superb goalkeeper he'd be premiership quality and nowhere near with us. He has come on leaps and bounds since Harris took over and I will praise him for that all day long. He's a player in transition, and is doing superb. When a goalkeeper makes a mistake, it'll tend to lead to goals, it's the only position this is majorly highlighted upon. As a striker or winger or midfielder, you make a mistake, it's generally not going to lead to a goal. Get behind him.

All the harris haters, the haters arms brigade, the play the kids fans... I think you can now shove this in your windpipe and smoke it. Appalling of you to spout utter nonsense regarding any of this. Armchair wheeler dealers. We are simply Millwall. And it's real life. If Harris stays on next year, you can thank your lucky stars we haven't ended up with some other prick wanting to tippy tappy and prance about with the ball along our own 18 yard box. Someone who is strongly passionate about our club I'd prefer to have more than the shower of shit we had been served up under Edwards. If we can't settle for Harris, we can't settle for anyone. Anyone who says he has "no idea" or "out of his depth" you'd now clearly look at yourself in the mirror and learn the hard way. Esse wasn't so good out wide today either, was he? Quite obviously not the answer. Good player, yes, today he didn't do much. Come on armchair fans, let's get with it. Harris knows best and in Harris we trust.

1 more result in our favour and our season is complete. I loved everything about today. And I'll always love little old millwall.

NEXT. MILLLLLLLLLLL

Tanganga out-muscled in the air again. He’s been partially culpable for the last 3 goals we’ve conceded.

Looking forward, not sure I would want him back next season. I’d try Leonard in the middle.
disagree. Sorry Purley, but why would we start playing our Player of the season in an utterly different role next year? Tanganaga has been magic for us. As has longman. Both deserve a contract offer for next season. If they don't take it, it's not our fault.

Last edited:
Ditto mate.

Everyone who wore the shirt today gave everything. I ask no more.
They did. I was watching Saville again. He's relentless in battle. His focus and awareness is second to none. Constantly scanning the scene and marshalling his team mates. His fouls are even planned. We had a free kick at 1-0 up and Saville potters about placing the ball, walks away then towards the ball as thought he was going to take the free kick but he skips over the ball and jogs forward. We wasted over a minute by the time the kick was actually taken by Longman i think.

Billy gets better every week under NH.
He was superb again today. Have even noticed Saville talking to him less because Billy has improved learnt quickly. There was a point where Saville was literally talking and guiding him through games. Has to be our unofficial captain. His leadership skills, energy and tenacity are outstanding. My Player of the season.

You're wasting your time mate. People only see what they want to see. Mistakes are made all over the pitch. A keeper makes one and he's a target. The experts will never back down. No humility or class and thrive on digging a player out. Not a word about his worldy or the clean sheet against Leicester against Leicester though! :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: It's actually boring now. The slagging of our players and manager is relentless and not even factual. Gotta save face and hope they fuck up cause it wins on the internet. Shame we don't have a wanker emoji eh!!
Absolutely spot on… again! It’s getting so so tedious. How about just supporting the fucking team and manager for once 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

OK, so.... Millwall 3 Cardiff 1.

Outstanding result at home again. Neil Harris is a win at home merchant... he prides himself on home displays... and rightly so. Today we was excellent, from front to back, absolutely brilliant. Tanganaga won everything thrown at him today. Danny Mac, playing out of position, was quality. Leonard, again, wow, what a revival in form he's had for us. Then we move to Obafemi... the work he done today was superb. The goal he took was 1st class. He could only put it in 1 place in the goal, and that place is where every keeper should have covered, near post. He hit the ball with that much venom, their keeper dived after the ball was already in. Obafemi put in a great shift today. He's got better and better throughout the last few weeks. He may not offer what Bradshaw does, but they're 2 utterly different players, and should be treated as such.

Sarkic, who gives a shit if he was to blame for their goal. He has made some tremendous save over the last month that it's so easy to look over. He's kept us in games where we would've been losing. He kept us in games where we have been winning. Clean sheets. Where's his praise? I fail to see it amongst so many fans. Can he always be fantastic? No. Is any goalkeeper? No. He plays for us. If he was a superb goalkeeper he'd be premiership quality and nowhere near with us. He has come on leaps and bounds since Harris took over and I will praise him for that all day long. He's a player in transition, and is doing superb. When a goalkeeper makes a mistake, it'll tend to lead to goals, it's the only position this is majorly highlighted upon. As a striker or winger or midfielder, you make a mistake, it's generally not going to lead to a goal. Get behind him.

All the harris haters, the haters arms brigade, the play the kids fans... I think you can now shove this in your windpipe and smoke it. Appalling of you to spout utter nonsense regarding any of this. Armchair wheeler dealers. We are simply Millwall. And it's real life. If Harris stays on next year, you can thank your lucky stars we haven't ended up with some other prick wanting to tippy tappy and prance about with the ball along our own 18 yard box. Someone who is strongly passionate about our club I'd prefer to have more than the shower of shit we had been served up under Edwards. If we can't settle for Harris, we can't settle for anyone. Anyone who says he has "no idea" or "out of his depth" you'd now clearly look at yourself in the mirror and learn the hard way. Esse wasn't so good out wide today either, was he? Quite obviously not the answer. Good player, yes, today he didn't do much. Come on armchair fans, let's get with it. Harris knows best and in Harris we trust.

1 more result in our favour and our season is complete. I loved everything about today. And I'll always love little old millwall.

NEXT. MILLLLLLLLLLL
Great post mate