The mighty Lions V Coventry- match thread.

JE certainly got his work cut out. Brought down to earth with a massive bump.The truth is we all new this result and performance was waiting around the corner,despite what happened at Wednesday, our youthful exuberance on here got the better of us.
Still convinced we will move on to better things .
The roller coaster continues.
COYL

This is a working progress and the new manager needs time and a transfer window or two
Was about to type the same thing mate. Consolidation season and then let him build from there. It is hard to take cause we've been awful at home for some time, it grinds you down and our fans deserve better. Gotta stick with them and get that lion roaring again.

Coffey runs his nuts off, gives it to Honeyman, stop-backwards. Longman not much better. Wallace sadly gone as left back, Bradshaw might as well have me running about! Bart MOM

What do I fucking know ,silly cunt.🤣
:rotfl:

Guilty as charged here too mate. Said to a mate at half time that we'll be sweet cause we're creating chances and they haven't kept a clean sheet away from home all season. Been going for over 45 year and still haven't learnt.

What a foolish and gullible cunt i am HittingHitting Death, taxes and Millwall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's going to take plenty of ups and downs before Joe Edwards even knows all of our squad and their abilities, what our best starting 11 is and what our best formation is. He's only been here 5 mins, he inherited this squad so he's going to need a fair while to bring in players that get thinks will take us forward and let players go that he thinks aren't upto the job...... It deffo won't be a quick couple of months fix.

I've never got a problem with getting beat, its how you get beat tho, 3 -0 at home against a struggling team that have been badly out of form ain't good.

It's going to take plenty of ups and downs before Joe Edwards even knows all of our squad and their abilities, what our best starting 11 is

He needs to find eleven players first...
I really feel sorry for him...He can forget about having an Happy Christmas, we've royally fucked that up for him.

:ROFLMAO:

I must be going soft in my old age. It wasn't great, but I didn't think we deserved to be on the end of a 0-3.
:shrug:

As I said before, the home form ain't going to change over night, good to ghet this kind of result out the way early and gives JE to think about.

An aging back and no real pace all over the gaff (Longman, Watmore, BNC and Emakhu are the exceptions) and Coventry did an number on us.
It's no how JE earns his wage in the net game and learns from today.

How many times have we said that this season?

True, but in previous home games we couldn't get hold of the ball, I thought today that changed. You could see a different pattern about the play and possession. Unfortunately, individual errors and lack of pace at the back are still evident. Although there was a few decent things going on. I should think 3 or 4 players will be polishing the bench with their arses soon.

Stats.jpg

Members online