The mighty Lions V Coventry- match thread.

Was thinking of you and young J today funny enough!! Hope all is good!! How many games has you grandson been to now??
My daughter’s son has been 3 times - Norwich and Blackburn last season and Southampton this. 100% record of seeing us lose but can’t wait to come again.

J has brought his boys on several occasions now. They’ve seen us win and lose and are hooked. He also takes them to Sutton (along with Carshalton) their local team). He’s a good Dad 👍

My daughter’s son has been 3 times - Norwich and Blackburn last season and Southampton this. 100% record of seeing us lose but can’t wait to come again.

J has brought his boys on several occasions now. They’ve seen us win and lose and are hooked.
Job done. All blooded and have the bug. Beautiful. I can't wait to become a grandfather and bring what will be fourth generation Wall to the Den. Reckon in another 5 year or so i will have the pleasure. My boy is making a pile of money at the moment and not ready to settle down yet.

Can’t be there today, out in Tenerife. For everyone who’s there be sure to give a warm Millwall welcome to our new boss. Be good to get off on a good footing…

"I can't lie, if I come out at The Den and get a fantastic reception it will be a day I'll never forget,"

Can’t be there today, out in Tenerife. For everyone who’s there be sure to give a warm Millwall welcome to our new boss. Be good to get off on a good footing…

"I can't lie, if I come out at The Den and get a fantastic reception it will be a day I'll never forget,"

Although a chorus of ' who the fucking hell are you?' would be funny, especially if his family joined in.

To all of you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be able to get to the Den today, have a cracking afternoon.
Give our lads the support they deserve, and show JE we're behind him all the way.
LOUD and PROUD, and 3 points.
COYL.
I can only second your wonderful sentiments mate. I'm missing it so much that it actually hurts when it comes to another home game that i can't attend. If someone in block one, two or west lower near the away end can chuck a wanker sign and call one of those northerners a fat cunt for me i will be forever grateful.

Carry on.

Last edited:
I can only second your wonderful sentiments mate. I'm missing it so much that it actually hurts when it comes to another home game that i can't attend. If someone in block one, two or west lower near the away end can chuck a wanker sign to the away end and call one of those northerners a fat cunt for me i will be forever grateful.

Carry on.
Doesn’t sound like you Peckham mate. 😉😁