The membership rip off again

Completely agree, through out the season I often wonder why they support us at all.
And have they ever been / go to games?????

I don’t mean, they have been there. But over a period of time have created a big enough footprint. The old Den for example, there wasn’t anything good about it. Yet I cannot ever remember me having a moan about it.
Maybe because it was an emotional high, rather than a fact finding mission.
I just loved it, and the new Den ??? We get by on 13-14 thousand, and if there’s no sugar in my tea, who gives a feck????

Arsenal and spurs have two of the newest grounds in London and I am sure they are all tickety boo. Maybe that should go there???

I just love Millwall, warts and all.
Just out of curiosity, what sort of Warts, Genital ?

Last edited:
To allow ST and members to pay on the day for away games and letting non members buy away tickets.
That is totally down to the home team and what the OB stipulate. Our rep makes it dificult to get any concessions. They want your name linked to the ticket for reference if there is agg not that we sit in our allocated seats but that's another conversation.

The OB need to know how manys coming. We couldn't just turn up in our thousands say at a game where there's only enough old bill to police 500 of us. It's all about the host club getting a safety ticket issued for each individual game. If the OB say no potd then that stipulation has to be abided by otherwise the OB have the power to get the game called off in advance.

Lots of clubs only let away teams ST/s members have a ticket, we're not that unique in that way. It saves the home club a lot of grief and over spending on OB which the club have to pay for inside there ground. OB outside are paid for by the locals and tax payer. It's why there are so many stewards at games now. Stewards are much cheaper than each copper. It's why we have shithouses like Lurch and his clingons roaming the ground and stands.

Personally i would prefer OB in the stands than the over zealous wanna be thugs in hi vis. In a group they'll give you a dig just like the OB. I find them more intrusive and bigger bullies than the OB that are properly trained for crowd control and football violence.

I see a female steward dig an old geezer and push him over outside the west stand last season on a night game. He must have been pushing 70 and spoke back to the cow that was shouting at a group. She chose her target and went for him.

Next thing commotion and stewards getting handy with there fists. It didn't end to well for a few of them and would have got worse if the OB never appeared with there sticks drawn. It should never have got to that but the bird started it and picked a vulnerable target which didn't go down well as you'd expect.

That is totally down to the home team and what the OB stipulate. Our rep makes it dificult to get any concessions. They want your name linked to the ticket for reference if there is agg not that we sit in our allocated seats but that's another conversation.

The OB need to know how manys coming. We couldn't just turn up in our thousands say at a game where there's only enough old bill to police 500 of us. It's all about the host club getting a safety ticket issued for each individual game. If the OB say no potd then that stipulation has to be abided by otherwise the OB have the power to get the game called off in advance.

Lots of clubs only let away teams ST/s members have a ticket, we're not that unique in that way. It saves the home club a lot of grief and over spending on OB which the club have to pay for inside there ground. OB outside are paid for by the locals and tax payer. It's why there are so many stewards at games now. Stewards are much cheaper than each copper. It's why we have shithouses like Lurch and his clingons roaming the ground and stands.

Personally i would prefer OB in the stands than the over zealous wanna be thugs in hi vis. In a group they'll give you a dig just like the OB. I find them more intrusive and bigger bullies than the OB that are properly trained for crowd control and football violence.

I see a female steward dig an old geezer and push him over outside the west stand last season on a night game. He must have been pushing 70 and spoke back to the cow that was shouting at a group. She chose her target and went for him.

Next thing commotion and stewards getting handy with there fists. It didn't end to well for a few of them and would have got worse if the OB never appeared with there sticks drawn. It should never have got to that but the bird started it and picked a vulnerable target which didn't go down well as you'd expect.
I think I know the bird you mean. Right cunt of a women. Ugly thing an all. I can't remember If It was last season or the one before but I see her and Lurch trying to get two little kids collard slyly after a game when they had let them off their Indiscretion In the west lower 10 minutes before due to them knowing they wouldn't get away with It Inside.

Thanks to other fans who weren't having It the Dad or whoever got the boys away and the stewards were surrounded by a mob of Wall of all ages berating and cunting them that was only dispersed once the horses came over.

I think I know the bird you mean. Right cunt of a women. Ugly thing an all.
That's the one mate. Looks like a scarecrow on steroids. Very lairy when she has a few male colleagues around her. She clumped the old boy with a proper dig.

If It was last season or the one before but I see her and Lurch trying to get two little kids collard slyly after a game when they had let them off their Indiscretion In the west lower 10 minutes before due to them knowing they wouldn't get away with It Inside.
That's the one. Me and a mate was waiting for another chap to come out and Lurch appeared and tried to collar the kid who was no older than 8/9. Lurch was told in no uncertain terms to get his hands off and the get the fuck away or he'd be dropped.

He then radioed for back up and at the same time that bird chinned the old boy. Me and my pal waited with the kid until his guardian came out. It could of got very messy if we never intervened cause there was people rounding up on lurch who had his walkie talkie trigger pressed down which i pressume was being relayed to the control room.

Thanks to other fans who weren't having It the Dad or whoever got the boys away and the stewards were surrounded by a mob of Wall of all ages berating and cunting them that was only dispersed once the horses came over.
The stewards got very brave once the OB appered in numbers. It amazes me that one of them hasn't been badly hurt cause they do get over zealous at times.

That is totally down to the home team and what the OB stipulate.
Are you sure about that? I ask because when i tried to get in the away end at Blackpool last season i was told that it was Millwall who insisted on tickets. I had to go in the home end and be moved to the away end by a steward.

Did you try and take the home end on your own, or did you buy a ticket?
A lot of Blackpool fans were told the match was all ticket. They made a fuss and they were allowed in. I mingled with them and went in the home end wearing my Hurlock shirt. The stewards had been told to only allow people in the home end if they had previously bought a ticket for a different game. Nobody could be bothered messing about checking. They had a few hundred people waiting to give them money so they let everyone in. As i have said many times before this ticket bollocks needs to stop.

Are you sure about that? I ask because when i tried to get in the away end at Blackpool last season i was told that it was Millwall who insisted on tickets. I had to go in the home end and be moved to the away

Yes. My posts explain it all very clearly and who sets out the rules for a safety ticket. I don't care what some bloke/ bird told you at Blackpool.

I was bored so i thought i would see what the club are up to with the membership scheme. This is what i found. Why do people tolerate this nonsense. All you have to do is say no. If enough people refuse it will have to be scrapped.
View attachment 22968
34 pound to Millwall is okay by me. Some of the best times of my life have been had with Millwall home and away.
I see it as a way of saying thank you aswell as a chance to catch an away match. Discount on a couple of gifts to friend from the club shop.
Also when we bounce up as champions with four games to go I will be able to get in to the last couple of home games with ease.
I love the club and what they bring to my life.
COYL Champions of Championship 2023 / 24 .
Millllllllllllllllllllllwallllllllllllllllll.

As i have said many times before this ticket bollocks needs to stop.
The other and more simple solution is to buy a ticket in advance. If you can go on Amazon, Tesco. online bookies sites to spend your money then you'll find it simple and the same process as any other company.