The membership rip off again

I don't get the anger about this. The card pays for itself in next to no time and you get quick turnstile access with no queueing to get a paper ticket. Being able to cancel tickets for a refund is also a big plus, specially when the RMT seem to have it in for us on home game Saturdays.

Oh, and I only paid £1.50 postage too.

I don't get the anger about this. The card pays for itself in next to no time and you get quick turnstile access with no queueing to get a paper ticket. Being able to cancel tickets for a refund is also a big plus, specially when the RMT seem to have it in for us on home game Saturdays.

Oh, and I only paid £1.50 postage too.
I suppose it depends what you want. Tickets have become normal even when there is no need for them. They are even selling tickets for a friendly at Gillingham, are they expecting a capacity crowd? I see no reason to pay £34 if you only want to go to away games. This excuse about cutting down on football violence is bullshit. I would guess about 90% of people involved have a season ticket or membership card. The old system of turn up at 2.58pm and pay at the turnstiles worked well for over a hundred years. There was no need to change it.

I suppose it depends what you want. Tickets have become normal even when there is no need for them. They are even selling tickets for a friendly at Gillingham, are they expecting a capacity crowd? I see no reason to pay £34 if you only want to go to away games. This excuse about cutting down on football violence is bullshit. I would guess about 90% of people involved have a season ticket or membership card. The old system of turn up at 2.58pm and pay at the turnstiles worked well for over a hundred years. There was no need to change it.
The away end will probably be full yes.

I don't get the anger about this. The card pays for itself in next to no time
Yes it does, it actually saves you money if you indeed spend anything with the club. As far as i know Arthur doesn't go to the Den but finds the time to moan about something that doesn't affect him. It's not like he's handing his dough to a tax avoiding company like Amazon which no doubt he does without complaining.. It goes to a good cause and pays the wages of our ticket office staff. Many of those youngsters are supporters themselves. Then you have the cost of producing around 15/20 thousand ST and members cards.

Part time rebels do get on my tits. Moan about one thing but quite happy to do the same with other businesses.

Yes it does, it actually saves you money if you indeed spend anything with the club. As far as i know Arthur doesn't go to the Den but finds the time to moan about something that doesn't affect him. It's not like he's handing his dough to a tax avoiding company like Amazon which no doubt he does without complaining.. It goes to a good cause and pays the wages of our ticket office staff. Many of those youngsters are supporters themselves. Then you have the cost of producing around 15/20 thousand ST and members cards.

Part time rebels do get on my tits. Moan about one thing but quite happy to do the same with other businesses.
think with some they just can't say anything good about the club no matter if its the club shop /tickets / staff what ever it is just love a moan i for one can say that this is the best run millwall i have had in my life time

think with some they just can't say anything good about the club no matter if its the club shop /tickets / staff what ever it is just love a moan i for one can say that this is the best run millwall i have had in my life time
Completely agree, through out the season I often wonder why they support us at all.
And have they ever been / go to games?????

I don’t mean, they have been there. But over a period of time have created a big enough footprint. The old Den for example, there wasn’t anything good about it. Yet I cannot ever remember me having a moan about it.
Maybe because it was an emotional high, rather than a fact finding mission.
I just loved it, and the new Den ??? We get by on 13-14 thousand, and if there’s no sugar in my tea, who gives a feck????

Arsenal and spurs have two of the newest grounds in London and I am sure they are all tickety boo. Maybe that should go there???

I just love Millwall, warts and all.

Arsenal and spurs have two of the newest grounds in London and I am sure they are all tickety boo. Maybe that should go there???
If he moans about the membership scheme here, when he sees the details up there, it would finish him off.
I believe you can’t even buy a ticket up there without a membership.

I believe you can’t even buy a ticket up there without a membership.
Same at Palace and other premier clubs. I know a bloke that bought a Palace membership, think it was £40/£50. He bought it thinking he'd see a few big clubs play. He saw them play twice in the cups and once at home to Southampton. He never got near any big games because he hadn't enough loyalty points. He couldn't get those points because most games were sold out.

Same for West ham. you have to pay to go a waiting list for a season ticket. There is no issue getting tickets on ticket sales websites. Only thing is you have to pay treble the face value plus a booking fee. It's shit but i half blame the idiots that are willing to fork out ridiculous amounts of cash. If they didn't the touts wouldn't sell there stash.

Same at Palace and other premier clubs. I know a bloke that bought a Palace membership, think it was £40/£50. He bought it thinking he'd see a few big clubs play. He saw them play twice in the cups and once at home to Southampton. He never got near any big games because he hadn't enough loyalty points. He couldn't get those points because most games were sold out.

Same for West ham. you have to pay to go a waiting list for a season ticket. There is no issue getting tickets on ticket sales websites. Only thing is you have to pay treble the face value plus a booking fee. It's shit but i half blame the idiots that are willing to fork out ridiculous amounts of cash. If they didn't the touts wouldn't sell there stash.
That could be partly why we get so many tourists. They come to London wanting to see some football, find they can’t get a ticket for a prem game at any price, and then discover little old Millwall?