The Lion V The Owls Match thread

No pace like the rest of the defence ,treads water. Midfield yes ,defender never in a million years. Not singling him out ,the whole team today is inept and devoid of any ideas. We just haven't got the players to play the way JE wants us to play, but on this evidence we haven't got the players to play how anyone wants to play. Very very poor , don't understand what's gone tits up ,can't be all down to Edwards.
I was never Rowetts buggest fan but he had this squad consistently in the top half of the table so the squad is good enough, JE is just not the right man for the job.

Not sure who is available at the moment but we can't carry on with this.

I was never Rowetts buggest fan but he had this squad consistently in the top half of the table so the squad is good enough, JE is just not the right man for the job.

Not sure who is available at the moment but we can't carry on with this.
Can't argue with that but that is history , it wasn't going as well this year ,that's why a change was made ,not for the better as it turns out . And no guarantee Rowett would not have struggled if he'd carried on.
None of these lot have pushed on from last year . 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I can take getting beat, i don't have a problem with that, their is getting beat though and their is what we do which is anyones guess. Their doesn't look like any shape or any obvious game plan to what we do, we could carry on playing all weekend and still wouldn't look like scoring, their team could nip off to the bar for a pie and a pint and come back with a few mins to go knowing full well their goal will still be safe and not under threat.

Members online