The Lion V The Owls Match thread

Well this is an absolute disaster.

Surely he has to be gone tonight...League 1 next season.

I can't even bothered to start about the "Rowett out mob" because the situation speaks for itself 🤦‍♂️😤🙈🤨

The Den is starting to turn, all you hear is boos at HT.We are a goal away from a full-scale riot..I have not seen the CBL so up for it for a about a decade.This could turn nasty...

After not wanting GR gone at all, I was still prepared to give JE the benefit that nothing was going for him at all and he needed some time. But against this mob today, it looks like the players have given up. It's pretty abject and subdued all round and there is only one outcome really. The life has been sucked from the squad.

I can't really see the squad picking themselves up and making a fist of it for the rest of the season (let alone this game) with Edwards still around.

Can't defend.
Can't pass.
Can't control a pass.
Can't hold on to, or hold up the ball.
Can't run.
Can't tackle.
Bunch of cants.
Leonard ain't a defender ,one shot straight into the middle of the goal ,easy for the keeper. They've been clinical ,2 shots ,2 goals stringing passes together. Obviously took some confidence from turning over Brum ,despite the inevitable defeat at Leicester.
Wanted Edwards too succeed but he's getting nothing out of or from these players.
Offering absolutely nothing up front or from the midfield. Disjointed ,too far apart and devoid of any kind of system of playing.
Making them look very good ,too easy for them.
Absolute dogshit. It's embarrassing.
HUGE 45mins.

Did more than alright there before.
No pace like the rest of the defence ,treads water. Midfield yes ,defender never in a million years. Not singling him out ,the whole team today is inept and devoid of any ideas. We just haven't got the players to play the way JE wants us to play, but on this evidence we haven't got the players to play how anyone wants to play. Very very poor , don't understand what's gone tits up ,can't be all down to Edwards.

Last edited:
Should have been done weeks ago. It has been apparent for some time that he no clue what he is doing.
Maybe, but you can’t expect to keep changing manager every 5 minutes. If he goes now, it feels like he was given a fair chance but it hasn’t worked.

Maybe, but you can’t expect to keep changing manager every 5 minutes. If he goes now, it feels like he was given a fair chance but it hasn’t worked.

I know what you are saying and you are probably right, but when you know it's not going to work, why carry on?