THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Not sure how true it is, seeing as it’s listed on sky sports via the daily mirror, but apparently Sunderland are in for Styles and Kieffer Moore as a double signing this window

Sports journalist Peter O Rourke reporting Hull and Burnley are after Esse
He’s got another 3 years on his deal, our biggest prospect, would be too expensive for Hull. Think this is agent talk. He isn’t happy with his game time.

I think we should send him to a top L1 side where he’ll play every game, with a view to starting him next season.

Yo
Sports journalist Peter O Rourke reporting Hull and Burnley are after Esse
You can imagine that there are probably 50 clubs from around the world keeping their eye on his progress, I see the main problem we will have with Esse's is his attitude to money and career, not that there has been anything to suggest he has a problem with it but the majority of 18 year old in football do.

Is it all up to JE for transfers out? Some of his language seems he's in control, other bits of language in the same sentence seems he is more hopeful of keeping hold of Esse, but then again I could be reading way too much into that.

I am unsure of our position financially, especially with Huski Chocolate and their goings on, and I'm hoping we aren't in a position where we have to raise some money.

Is it all up to JE for transfers out? Some of his language seems he's in control, other bits of language in the same sentence seems he is more hopeful of keeping hold of Esse, but then again I could be reading way too much into that.

I am unsure of our position financially, especially with Huski Chocolate and their goings on, and I'm hoping we aren't in a position where we have to raise some money.
I would imagine that he has a big say on who he wants at the club, but as with everything, if the offer is right and the club accept it then Esse will go

How does ffp work if huskie dont pay? Could be a loop hole here clubs could say they have a 20m sponsorship so can spend in transfer market say the sponsors go bust or wont pay up so on paper the clubs havent done anything wrong but get around the ffp