THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Saville ?

De Norre ?

The kid is supposed be a defensive mid. Not sure it's where we urgently needed covering. Wouldn't be to chuffed if any of them lost there place to an inexperienced kid to be honest. As said Saville would be first name of the team sheet for me. We need guile and leadership and he brings that. We look a different side when he's absent. Lets see what happens anyway mate!!

Having watched plenty of footage of Obafemi he reminds me of Craig Bellamy in his style, power, pace, and aggression. I hope he’s a horrible little Cnut as well.
COYL

My big hope is that he will add some pace and aggression to our forward play. However, Fat Dan doesn’t think that his addition will mean we will play two upfront and I really hope that JE never considers playing Longman upfront again.
The big question is whether the lad is fit to start on Saturday. If history runs to form he will be on the bench and come on for the last twenty. Pacy and bustling forwards who have only played two league games since August often don’t have a lot of gas in the tank for ninety minutes. Who knows?

Hopefully with his pace ,ability and big arse he can put himself about and create opportunities for others as well as getting some goals, looks a better finisher than what we currently have. Not an expert ,unlike some , but I think he would be better in a two ,if not our midfield has to get close , not leave him isolated. He's not the messiah he's a very pacey boy.
Get/keep him fit and I think he will buck up our forward play no end , especially away from home on the break.
Renewed optimism from me anyway for the rest of the season with him and Tanganga (thought he looked more than capable, unlike some on here ,on Saturday, stole a good few yards on some of the throw ins, and looked to be positive 👊, )in our squad , with others returning from injury as well.
COYL

Sunderland after Styles
Barnsley seem to want a lot of money for him.

Sunderland after Styles
Shame i was a big fan of his, but Barnsley slapped a big price on him, would be a good signing for them would be ideal for us too good midfeilder and a decent cover option at left back

My big hope is that he will add some pace and aggression to our forward play. However, Fat Dan doesn’t think that his addition will mean we will play two upfront and I really hope that JE never considers playing Longman upfront again.
The big question is whether the lad is fit to start on Saturday. If history runs to form he will be on the bench and come on for the last twenty. Pacy and bustling forwards who have only played two league games since August often don’t have a lot of gas in the tank for ninety minutes. Who knows?
Stick him on from start. What's the worst that could happen

Really want us to get a ball playing midfielder with quick feet and brain, and can see a pass. I know what your all gonna say

Shame i was a big fan of his, but Barnsley slapped a big price on him, would be a good signing for them would be ideal for us too good midfeilder and a decent cover option at left back
Nice bloke as well. Spoke to him when he was injured and he turned up to support the team.