THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Ah this is teeing itself up all too nicely aint it. I cannot wait to get thumped 3-0 by Stoke on opening day with Afobe dropping a clanger and scoring an own goal.

It's nailed on to be either 0-0 or 0-1. Far too much optimism. It's the Millwall way, isn't it?

But maybe, just maybe, it's time for that to change. Even Rowett's harshest critics would agree he has transformed the mentality of the club. We are no longer "plucky Millwall", we are an established Championship side. There is no one in the division currently we should be fearful of.

It's nailed on to be either 0-0 or 0-1. Far too much optimism. It's the Millwall way, isn't it?

But maybe, just maybe, it's time for that to change. Even Rowett's harshest critics would agree he has transformed the mentality of the club. We are no longer "plucky Millwall", we are an established Championship side. There is no one in the division currently we should be fearful of.
This.

It would be a statement of intent if we thumped Stoke 3 - 0 at home, 1st game of the season, with goals from Flemming, Honeyman and - to top off an afternoon of misery for the Stoke supporters - a 25 yard worldly from their ex player and butt of all their jokes - Afobe!

Or an Afobe hat-trick! Either way, a convincing win to shut up those anti Rowett, pottery making tossers from the West Midlands!

COYL!

More in need of a fullback. Ideally one that could play either side, but how many of those are out there...

Leonard and even Billy Mitchell can play right-wing back if required and Dan hardly ever seems to get injured (touch wood) and we have Murray and Malone as left-wing backs.

I would like to see Alex Mitchell and Oloafe involved this season and we can afford to include them in the matchday squad, especially with the new subs rule.

He really would not have to try very hard to be better than Troy Parrott! He came to us with high expectations and looked really tosh for most of the time.
I looked up Ellis Sims and he has scored 17 goals in 46 games, which is a pretty good return for a striker. It is certainly a whole lot better than the aforementioned Parrott. On wiki he is already listed as being on loan with us. Correct me if I am wrong but can anyone add stuff on wiki? If so it sounds as if his agent has been a busy bee. If there is any truth in it then could it mean that Tanto is off on another loan?

He really would not have to try very hard to be better than Troy Parrott! He came to us with high expectations and looked really tosh for most of the time.
I looked up Ellis Sims and he has scored 17 goals in 46 games, which is a pretty good return for a striker. It is certainly a whole lot better than the aforementioned Parrott. On wiki he is already listed as being on loan with us. Correct me if I am wrong but can anyone add stuff on wiki? If so it sounds as if his agent has been a busy bee. If there is any truth in it then could it mean that Tanto is off on another loan?

Indeed they can. Although it has been up there for nearly 2 hours now so it looks likely.