THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Hibs supporters now suicidal that their star forward has been sold! Guess the Samaritans will be on standby today… 🤣

One of them had this to say…..

”I expect Nisbet to bolt at the first reasonable offer that comes his way - but 'mon tae fuck! Surely Millwall doesn't fit the bill?
A no mark club, who without the reputation of their fans no-one would've heard of, well known as Jock hating loyalist flag shaggers, want to sign a Celtic supporting Scottish international - for pennies? And we're going to let them?
Fuck that.”

Funny how a ’no mark club’ like ours, can afford a £2.4M bid for one of your players, and your ‘haven’t got a pot to piss in‘ club are struggling to get a half decent player in to replace him! 🤣

What a cunt!

Their supporters are also pissed about Dunfermline getting their 30% sell on fee, which will net them around £800,000, with Hibs getting what’s left (£1.6M), out of the £2.4M sale.

Hibs originally paid Dunfermline £250,000 for Nisbet, back in July 2020! His knee injury had him out for 9 months (practically a full season), so you could say he’s only really played for them for about 14 footballing months before he was sold to us!

A profit of £1.35M (after paying Dunfermline £800,000), for 14 months isn’t a bad rate of return from their initial outlay for him of £250,000!

Mind you, the club must be kicking themselves they didn’t cash in on Nisbet, back in January 2021, when Birmingham put in a bid of £2.5M for him! Hibs accepted it, then got greedy and ask for more! Birmingham, quite rightly, told them where to go!

Being a boyhood supporter of Celtic (not a good start), the lad had better do well for us, otherwise I can see things getting nasty on the terraces if he turns out to be a busted flush! Best he have a word with ex Vermin, Paul Goddard (then our record signing), about how to handle abuse from us when your reputation proceeds you, and you end up playing shit! 🤣

Their supporters are also pissed about Dunfermline getting their 30% sell on fee, which will net them around £800,000, with Hibs getting what’s left (£1.6M), out of the £2.4M sale.

Hibs originally paid Dunfermline £250,000 for Nisbet, back in July 2020! His knee injury had him out for 9 months (practically a full season), so you could say he’s only really played for them for about 14 footballing months before he was sold to us!

A profit of £1.35M (after paying Dunfermline £800,000), for 14 months isn’t a bad rate of return from their initial outlay for him of £250,000!

30% sell on clause!! That explains why they held out for more money after the first bid was put in and most likely why they are selling now. Come the end of the season with only a year left on his contract they probably would have got a lot less!

Similar news about the impending transfer is on instagram which a friend sent me about an hour ago. Looks like it could happen in the next 48 hours. Fingers crossed as he does look the part.

My mate who lives in Scotland says
“Nisbet scores goals for a crap team in a mediocre league and I include Celtic and Rangers who would both struggle in the Championship in England. It’ll be interesting to see how he gets on with us🤞