THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

We currently have over a dozen threads on the first page alone regarding transfers, transfer rumours, confirmed signings, potential signings, details about these signings, etc etc and it’s doing my nut in a bit flipping from one to the other and trying to keep up.

so I thought we could have the one dedicated thread, which makes for easier reading. Please feel free to post on this thread about any transfer news, or alternatively you can tell me to f*ck off for being a busy c*nt.

Your choice 😁😁😁
You're not a busy cunt mate, good idea, now fuck off.

I can’t believe we are just sitting on the sidelines
We don't need to spend money in that position yet. There's obviously a concern with Ballards medical/ injury record, why would you risk that when defence isn't short or lacking?

Two million spunked when we needed midfielders and striker. I think the club ( who can't win) are being very prudent this time around, buying quality from abroad at a very good price plus not going in for a player when other clubs are pulling out or ending their interest.

Last edited:
I can’t stand all this positivity, NTMIK. Can we add a thread about how shit the beer is/slow service/cuntish stewards/lack of decent chants/not like the old gaff/Ambler is a cunt/we have no ambition/haters arms happy hour. Please, for my mental health*
Haters is under refurbishment, should be ready in time for the grand reopening scheduled for 6 weeks after the first game of the season. By then we will have lost 4 drawn 2, Afobe can’t hit a barn door, honeyman the midget is just a shit geordie Thommo, Zian Beale gets a season ending injury after opening day and Rowett needs to fuck off and take Kavanagh with him the cunt!!

Haters is under refurbishment, should be ready in time for the grand reopening scheduled for 6 weeks after the first game of the season. By then we will have lost 4 drawn 2, Afobe can’t hit a barn door, honeyman the midget is just a shit geordie Thommo, Zian Beale gets a season ending injury after opening day and Rowett needs to fuck off and take Kavanagh with him the cunt!!
Nope. Not listening. I've my fingers in my ears.
We're going to storm the Championship this season.