THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

My boy has just sent me some cryptic Twitter things from the Millwall account.
I don't know how to post them up here or I would.
MFC is teasing us at the moment.

We currently have over a dozen threads on the first page alone regarding transfers, transfer rumours, confirmed signings, potential signings, details about these signings, etc etc and it’s doing my nut in a bit flipping from one to the other and trying to keep up.
so I thought we could have the one dedicated thread, which makes for easier reading. Please feel free to post on this thread about any transfer news, or alternatively you can tell me to f*ck off for being a busy c*nt.

Your choice 😁😁😁

We currently have over a dozen threads on the first page alone regarding transfers, transfer rumours, confirmed signings, potential signings, details about these signings, etc etc and it’s doing my nut in a bit flipping from one to the other and trying to keep up.

so I thought we could have the one dedicated thread, which makes for easier reading. Please feel free to post on this thread about any transfer news, or alternatively you can tell me to f*ck off for being a busy c*nt.

Your choice 😁😁😁
Great idea Wippa.

Now, who's Mark and is his Nan worth a go?

Now, who's Mark and is his Nan worth a go?

Judging by other posts, his Nan prefers 2 up. Now, if you don't mind sloppy seconds (and here is the real nasty bit...) and you don't mind going in after 'Ulster', well yes, she might be worth a go.

Don't forget, you can't just brag about it on MO after the deed. We will need video evidence. I believe Xhamster.com is good for hosting such filth.​

:thumbup: