THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

De Norre?
Good shout mate, could be the answer but we’ve only seen him play more deeper. See what JE decides he might play him as a 10 depending on what he has seen of him in training. He’s definitely the midfielder with the most attributes. I’m excited to see where we go especially with new boys.

Good shout mate, could be the answer but we’ve only seen him play more deeper. See what JE decides he might play him as a 10 depending on what he has seen of him in training. He’s definitely the midfielder with the most attributes. I’m excited to see where we go especially with new boys.
He looks the most likely to be able to cope with the leg work that Saville can no longer do. That box to box man with a burst of pace. We need to start playing more football in the oppo's half.

You thought i was gonna say your nan didn';t you :grinning:

He was sent on loan to a lower division for a reason. I trust that the manager and coaches of the various teams we have know more than me. I'm sure most managers will put a striker in if he thinks he'll score goals. Where's he playing now?
Appreciate that , but he may have improved with us if he'd been given more of an opportunity , not necessarily as a regular starter but coming on as a sub. He quite possibly might not have ,my point was in my opinion he didn't get a pwoper go. But then again both JE and GR are/were reluctant to make changes early enough to affect the game in an attacking sense. I think Longmans introduction on Saturday was a bit of a panic move. Nisbet weren't having a good game by any stretch but he can score goals , so maybe members of the supply chain should have been hooked off instead.
Just my thoughts.

We need De Norre to be playing regular now, alongside a settled midfield...
Who knows, Casper might even start ghosting into the box and bagging some goals. 👻
I'd like to think that when playing with 3 CB's we wouldn't need the 2 Cm's staying back as much as they do, even when it got to the stage on Saturday where we needed to take a risk they didn't push on much more and we know Saville can get goals in that situation and De Norre looks good enough to do so as well.

As much as I don't like us signing from the Vermin... Johnson has played as many games in the Premshit as Tanganga if not more. He also played a relatively big part when they were in Europe.

Think he is a solid signing for right back, and can also play left back if needed.

Came through the academy at Wet Spam.

Back 5 of BNC, Johnson, Tangana, Cooper & Byran sounds very appealing to me. Can all play on the ball other than really Coops.

Appreciate that , but he may have improved with us if he'd been given more of an opportunity
Bit vague and hazy now but didn't he get a few bits here and there but looked off the pace? I do think that the management had hopes for him cause he wasn't fucked off sooner but put out on loan. I don't think a manager will let a player go for no good reason and more so when we can't just rock up with readies and choose from the top shelf.

I guess a decision has to be made for many reasons- finance- squad places etc.
I think Longmans introduction on Saturday was a bit of a panic move. Nisbet weren't having a good game by any stretch but he can score goals , so maybe members of the supply chain should have been hooked off instead
We can certainly agree on that. Feeding off of scraps then hooked cause the dugout don';t think it';s going to be your day. You'd imagine that if us fans can see it then the coaches can too! I rarely criticize and question pro managers cause they know a bit more than me but the time of the changes and who he sent on absolutely baffled me. I appreciate that we are short on bodies and that De Norre isn't properly match fit but Saville was available and it wasn't just up front where we had issues. Esse also a threat was overlooked. Bringing on two defenders when chasing a game is Hollowayesque to say the least.

One more thought was if Hutchinson isn't on the pitch then Saville should be first name on the team sheet. Surley a manager himself needs his own manager/ leader out on the pitch?

Edwards eluded to them being hungry after not winning for so long. It came across like he was saying that's why they won. Fuck me you have derby game, nearly 3k of passionate and vociferous fans behind you and an opponent that will be devoid of confidence. Surley you go for the throat and then hopefully control the game. We never laid a fucking glove on them.

Had a nut at the Qpr forums on Sunday and almost to a man they were saying that we were very poor and the worse side that they've seen for a while. That's coming from a mob that couldn't beat a fucking egg and are five points adrift of fourth place. The only upside that i can take from that is the players will want to redeem themselves against Preston and we should get a reaction that our supporters deserve.

Edwards knew what he was taking on. He reckons he'd watched us enough to know what our players are capable of so there for set them up accordingly and play to there strengths. A relegation scrap that is also a derby ain't the correct settings for how we went about things. It's a fucking tear up where if we landed the first clump they'd have folded.

Last edited:
Bit vague and hazy now but didn't he get a few bits here and there but looked off the pace? I do think that the management had hopes for him cause he wasn't fucked off sooner but put out on loan. I don't think a manager will let a player go for no good reason and more so when we can't just rock up with readies and choose from the top shelf.

I guess a decision has to be made for many reasons- finance- squad places etc.

We can certainly agree on that. Feeding off of scraps then hooked cause the dugout don';t think it';s going to be your day. You'd imagine that if us fans can see it then the coaches can too! I rarely criticize and question pro managers cause they know a bit more than me but the time of the changes and he he sent on absolutely baffled me. I appreciate that we are short on bodies and that De Norre isn't properly match fit but Saville was available and it wasn't just up front where we had issues. Esse also a threat was overlooked. Bringing on two defenders when chasing a game is Hollowayesque to say the least.

One more thought was if Hutchinson isn't on the pitch then Saville should be first name on the team sheet. Surley a manager himself needs his own manager/ leader out on the pitch?

Edwards eluded to them being hungry after not winning for so long. It came across like he was saying that's why they won. Fuck me you have derby game, nearly 3k of passionate and vociferous fans behind you and an opponent that will be devoid of confidence. Surley you go for the throat and then hopefully control the game. We never laid a fucking glove on them.

Had a nut at the Qpr forums on Sunday and almost to a man they were saying that we were very poor and the worse side that they've seen for a while. That's coming from a mob that couldn't beat a fucking egg and are five points adrift of fourth place. The only upside that i can take from that is the players will want to redeem themselves against Preston and we should get a reaction that our supporters deserve.

Edwards knew what he was taking on. He reckons he'd watched us enough to know what our players are capable of so there for set them up accordingly and play to there strengths. A relegation scrap that is also a derby ain't the correct settings for how we went about things. It's a fucking tear up where if we landed the first clump they'd have folded.
👊
Yep did get a few bits and pieces ,was it enough. All a bit irrelevant now as he's plying his trade at Stockport and doing well.
Can't understand why the lads weren't up for it Saturday, tried to make us look like cunts with the kneeling bollocks and their celebrations when scoring ,Chair and the other twat. If it were me I'd be bearing the biggest of grudges from now till the end of time and would do me level best to turn em over at every opportunity. Probably why I'm nowhere near being a pro footballer (apart from my age that is ,and lack of ability ). Can only hope the boys have taken a long hard look in the dressing room mirror and put things right in a tough game against PNE , and do their level best not to repeat that inept performance again this season. Can accept getting beat by a better side , but not that shower of shit.