THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I don’t know if he is any good but if those fans at the cathedral of beautiful football are booing him he must be shite 😏

However, would we really be able to better terms offered by a prem team or by the robbed European champions of Yorkshire?

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me, specially if Leeds are also supposedly linked.
Player wants out, what better way to rub his employer and fans up than by getting our name thrown in to the mix.

Would have been good to have seen the kid given a pwoper go. IMHO.
He was sent on loan to a lower division for a reason. I trust that the manager and coaches of the various teams we have know more than me. I'm sure most managers will put a striker in if he thinks he'll score goals. Where's he playing now?

Really want us to get a ball playing midfielder with quick feet and brain, and can see a pass. I know what your all gonna say.

He was sent on loan to a lower division for a reason. I trust that the manager and coaches of the various teams we have know more than me. I'm sure most managers will put a striker in if he thinks he'll score goals. Where's he playing now?
I said before, when players go on loan to a lower league or non league team, they are expected to be a star player after settling in. If they do not achieve this, the writing's on the wall.