THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Is a good point... Cresswell is probably over the moon with his scenario.

Recently signed a new deal, which I'm guessing means more dough weekly. Also his genuine value as a player has increased due to signing a new contract/form with us last year.

I'm sure footballers nowadays take home a % of the transfer fee they're bought for...? On top of potentially earning a new contract, maybe paid more, more playing time etc.

Not a bad position to potentially be in for Chazza! Jammy sod...

I can't see our man in the car park being with us much longer, rumour has it Brentford are after him.

Well, if the rumour is true, they will need to build a car park especially for him.
As good as he is, I can't see them doing that.

CAR PARKING

Fans are encouraged to use public transport when travelling to fixtures at Wheatsheaf Park as parking around the stadium is very limited. Supporters are kindly requested to respect the local community and not park on Wheatsheaf Lane. This is important as parking in this road may disrupt local residents and block access for the team coaches.

There are a number of car parks available locally.

For those that need to drive, please note that there won’t be any parking available for supporters on matchdays at the Thames Club.

We only have access to one or two disabled parking bays on matchdays and these spaces must be booked in advance. Please contact us at accessibility@brentfordfc.com to book a space or get advice on other options nearby.

BFC.jpg

Well, if the rumour is true, they will need to build a car park especially for him.
As good as he is, I can't see them doing that.

CAR PARKING

Fans are encouraged to use public transport when travelling to fixtures at Wheatsheaf Park as parking around the stadium is very limited. Supporters are kindly requested to respect the local community and not park on Wheatsheaf Lane. This is important as parking in this road may disrupt local residents and block access for the team coaches.

There are a number of car parks available locally.

For those that need to drive, please note that there won’t be any parking available for supporters on matchdays at the Thames Club.

We only have access to one or two disabled parking bays on matchdays and these spaces must be booked in advance. Please contact us at accessibility@brentfordfc.com to book a space or get advice on other options nearby.

View attachment 24864
Isn't a small car park a better job?

According to journalist Si Phillips, the club have identified Chelsea youngster Alfie Gilchrist as a potential transfer target this winter, although the Blues are unsure whether to let the 20-year-old centre-back leave or not [quotes via The Chelsea Chronicle]:

“I understand that Millwall are keen on taking Alfie Gilchrist on loan for the rest of the season. One source suggests this is actually already in the pipeline and Gilchrist could soon be heading to Millwall.

However, Chelsea sources state that the club will need to make a decision on whether they will sanction a loan move for Gilchrist or not this month, and at the moment they are unsure if they would allow it.”

Gilchrist recently made his debut for the Premier League giants under Mauricio Pochettino during the side’s narrow 2-1 win over Crystal Palace last week and is currently said to be on £5.5k-per-week at the London outfit with a market value of £4 million, as per Football Transfers.

Recently signed a new deal, which I'm guessing means more dough weekly. Also his genuine value as a player has increased due to signing a new contract/form with us last year.

I'm sure footballers nowadays take home a % of the transfer fee they're bought for...? On top of potentially earning a new contract, maybe paid more, more playing time etc.

Cresswell is actually not happy at the moment with his lack of game time I know that for a fact.

We all saw his passion and hunger on the pitch and at his age all he wants to do is play, improve and win games of football. Can’t do that in the reserves, no matter how much money your on. A 4 year deal on good money is worth fuck all if at the end of it your career peters out / doesn’t reach the potential it should have.

Encouraging words from Joe about the need for athleticism and speed in the Championship!

With the exception of Alex Mitchell at Lincoln, all our loanees are coming back.
Not a bad idea so Edwards can see them in training, work out whether they have a future or not with us.
I find that a bit strange, what with Mitchell being a CH.

Would have thought Joe would have recalled him too, in case we get another CH injury (whilst Harding is still out), as I think at the moment Lenny is more suited for us playing in midfield!

I find that a bit strange, what with Mitchell being a CH.

Would have thought Joe would have recalled him too, in case we get another CH injury (whilst Harding is still out), as I think at the moment Lenny is more suited for us playing in midfield!
We have no idea what is the contract and no idea if Mitchell is good enough for the first team a the moment.

Pascal Struijk was injured and Liam Cooper was nursing a tight muscle and still Cresswell doesn’t get a look in!