THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Take out the 3 kids on the bench, then we have a smaller squad than last year, and we was light then.
Cf, cm, lb needed, we have been crying out for a proper left back for years, we can't trust Bryan will stay fit.

Take out the 3 kids on the bench, then we have a smaller squad than last year, and we was light then.
Cf, cm, lb needed, we have been crying out for a proper left back for years, we can't trust Bryan will stay fit.
but we have 2 players for each position.
The 3 kids on the bench need to go out on loan if we bring in players that put them further down the pecking order.

Cresswell is at the start of his golden years as a player. No player wants to be warming the bench at this time in their career,He will leave Leeds in this window.

Where he will end up, who knows. I would have him back in a flash. Another player that has worked with JE. Could be a clincher as long as wages are not a problem. Whats the state of his contract??

'The Chelsea Chronical' is just another Clickbait site and nothing to do with Chelsea officially. Just a bunch of Car Parkers who think they are better informed than our Car Park bloke. Actually, our Car Park bloke ain't bad. He doesn't use a web site to look busy and post up pictures of players to make himself look credible and post new stories of old stories...***

I like this bit of inside info...
"It looks a no-brainer to let the centre-half join Millwall for the second half of the campaign, but we’ll have to see what the club decides to do".

:grinning:

Cresswell is at the start of his golden years as a player. No player wants to be warming the bench at this time in their career,He will leave Leeds in this window.

Where he will end up, who knows. I would have him back in a flash. Another player that has worked with JE. Could be a clincher as long as wages are not a problem.
Can't see us being his best option if he is allowed to leave.

Whats the state of his contract??
Fucking brilliant for a kid his age!

'The Chelsea Chronical' is just another Clickbait site and nothing to do with Chelsea officially. Just a bunch of Car Parkers who think they are better informed than our Car Park bloke. Actually, our Car Park bloke ain't bad. He doesn't use a web site to look busy and post up pictures of players to make himself look credible and post new stories of old stories...***

I like this bit of inside info...
"It looks a no-brainer to let the centre-half join Millwall for the second half of the campaign, but we’ll have to see what the club decides to do".

:grinning:
I can't see our man in the car park being with us much longer, rumour has it Brentford are after him.