THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

What's that make it now, around £8m spent this window and the likes of Esse and Emakhu breaking through. Have to agree, a shit window eh.

FFS
£8m is surely a bit wide of the mark🤣

Nisbet was apparently nowhere near the £2.5m originally quoted. Around half that I heard.

Bryan and Harding free transfers

De norre wouldn’t have been above our club record otherwise we’d know about it. I reckon around £1.5m tops but that’s just a guess.

So maybe laid out about more like £4m so far?

Been a great window. Another PL centre half loan ala Ballard/Cresswell would do nicely.

Im seeing rumours that we are sniffing around Jacob Brown, the Stoke forward. Absolutely rapid.The money they’re spending lately I reckon they’ll be looking to shift a few on, he could come under that category. We did try for him in January.

I have posted before that I spoke at length with Bart at the club dinner. He is happy to see out this years contract with Millwall as their back up. He categorically stated that he does not want to play L1 football. I don’t think the club could get him a loan deal with a L1 club. Hence, my guess is that it will be Long who goes on loan. GR will just tell him straight that he can not guarantee regular first team football if he stays with us. He has recently signed a new contract.
Who knows? The big question is whether he goes straight into the team at Boro. Fair chance he will as he will be out to impress his new teammates and try extra hard to keep a clean sheet.