Team v Sky Blues

Bart
Danny Cooper Cresswell Hutch Wallace
Saville Shack
Honeyman
Afobe Bennet.
Can;t argue with that. I doubt it will happen but, i'd like to see Saville played the way he was when he arrived, he's much more of threat when he plays higher up the pitch.

A big difference between Stoke and Sheff U was the lack of Honeyman as the link in the 10. Saville drops too deep meaning there was a big space between midfield and the forward again. That meant the ball just kept coming back. Saville didn't play badly, just the wrong shape which put pressure on Billy and Shack. Against Stoke, Shack sat in which gave Billy more freedom with Honeyman creating the link so the forwards weren't islolated and the ball stuck up top more. So for me:

Bart
Danny Cresswell Hutch Cooper Wallace
Shack Billy
Honeyman
Afobe Bennet.

League 1 is so fucking shit. And it’s only getting worse, it’s like a graveyard. As the gaps between the leagues get bigger, clubs find it harder to get out of that shit division once they land in it.
Honestly mate it makes me shudder. Yes I still could 3njoy some of it. But seeing that away end with normally just one block full each and every week compared to seeing it full nearly every week. For me and maybe I am a bit sad but sold out mouthy shouty away ends mean said game has so much more importance. We are lucky to be here.

A big difference between Stoke and Sheff U was the lack of Honeyman as the link in the 10. Saville drops too deep meaning there was a big space between midfield and the forward again. That meant the ball just kept coming back. Saville didn't play badly, just the wrong shape which put pressure on Billy and Shack. Against Stoke, Shack sat in which gave Billy more freedom with Honeyman creating the link so the forwards weren't islolated and the ball stuck up top more. So for me:

Bart
Danny Cresswell Hutch Cooper Wallace
Shack Billy
Honeyman
Afobe Bennet.
Wallace out with knee injury in training.

GR did hint at a possible injury problem yesterday in the pre match interview. He said they would know more by today. So, do you start Topalloj and send Paris into raptures or choose no tackle Molly at LWB. Its a tough call Paris could get the final call!

:rotfl:

What did our midfield create last Saturday? Our top scorer last season and got fuck all service up at Sheffield. You seem to have an issue with him for no particular reason :hmmm:

Seeing we have no other options apart from Olafie who should be out on loan, in my opinion. Who you going to play instead of him? Teddy Sheringham, Dave Mitchell?
What I am saying is that our current style of play of hoofing long high balls forward is not his game ,he likes the ball on the floor but we can t seem to play that way at the moment , Olafie against Cambridge did miss a couple of chances but he got into those positions to miss give him a go until.our backs/ midfield learn how to pass the ball forward on the floor , we cannot rely on corners ,set pieces to score.our goals , that happened at Sheffield and we did not get a sniff

My team

GEORGE
GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE
GEORGE GEORGE
GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE

Although George may start instead of George and we'll play a 4-5-1 with George and George supporting George up top.

If Murray is out then our options narrow even further.

Bart
Cress Hutch Cooper
Danny Shack Mitch Sav Malone
Bennett Afobe

Subs: Whoever we have left, Mark's Nan, Zampa.

Reactions: Owl