Sunderland away.

Next Saturdays game v Blackpool won’t go ahead, all London games will be off that weekend

Turnaround and come home..it's off.
Just saw this on Twitter - possible train Refunds 6pm deadline - worth a try:

🚨 Football fans who have booked trains for this weekend 🚨

You can claim a fee-free e-voucher for the cost of your ticket through the Travel with Confidence scheme until 6PM THE DAY BEFORE TRAVEL.

Contact your train operator or company of purchase.

nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/ti…

50/60 years ago there would of been no doubt about everything closing and having 3? days of mourning but I do feel that now we can not only carry on with everyday life without being disrespectful but have such events as a way of coming together and showing our respect.
I would of liked to have seen at every game at 3pm tomorrow, a minute's silence followed by the national anthem as football's way of showing their respect.
Not that I would argue against what has been decided, it is more of a preference.

50/60 years ago there would of been no doubt about everything closing and having 3? days of mourning but I do feel that now we can not only carry on with everyday life without being disrespectful but have such events as a way of coming together and showing our respect.
I would of liked to have seen at every game at 3pm tomorrow, a minute's silence followed by the national anthem as football's way of showing their respect.
Not that I would argue against what has been decided, it is more of a preference.
It’s not the Government that wanted postponements it’s the football authorities. All Rugby matches are to go ahead tomorrow with appropriate minute silences etc. Extract from Govt guidelines “that there can be respectful continuation of sport at all levels this weekend.”

Think the scousers will fall in line with paying there respect. Would be to scared of the government cutting their benefits if they didn't.

Capture.JPG