Sunderland away.

superlion

Can't wait for Saturday, just hope we can build on the Cardiff win , I know its the wall way to give a bit of hope only to knock us back down I don't wanna hear none of this were punching above our weight rubbish we actually have a few quality players, keep Stewart and Ellis quiet and the jobs half done.
Their fans are actually saying nice things about us, not to sure I like that much prefer us against the rest so coyl what a difference it makes to a Saturday night' after a good result.

I see it that we have depth in the squad and the cream will rise to the top, in time and with GR making the right calls and getting the team to be more clinical with chances.

In fairness, he has an abundance of riches compared to the likes Harris had the play with in the championship. We have real potential in some of the younger players brought through like Danny Mac, Mitchell and Burey with one or two more knocking on the door.

Can't wait for Saturday, just hope we can build on the Cardiff win , I know its the wall way to give a bit of hope only to knock us back down I don't wanna hear none of this were punching above our weight rubbish we actually have a few quality players, keep Stewart and Ellis quiet and the jobs half done.
Their fans are actually saying nice things about us, not to sure I like that much prefer us against the rest so coyl what a difference it makes to a Saturday night' after a good result.
Yes COYL’s I’ll be there with potentially 1900 others! 🦁

Stewart popped a thigh muscle in the warm-up on Monday and is most likely out. Ballard is also out injured, so no reunion.

I watched the 2nd half of the Boro match on Monday. S'land had the best of it and have some decent players. Ellis looked a handful; Roberts and Clarke are skilful on the ball. They brought on a Man U loanee who was pacy. They seemed to move the ball well but I can't remember them creating too many clear-cut chances. Looked a bit shaky at the back at times.

So, no reason why we shouldn't win if GR takes note of my expert analysis based on watching S'land for 45 mins😁

This is all very positive this morning. However never forget we are punching above our weight. :grinning:

I see it that we have depth in the squad and the cream will rise to the top, in time and with GR making the right calls and getting the team to be more clinical with chances.

In fairness, he has an abundance of riches compared to the likes Harris had the play with in the championship. We have real potential in some of the younger players brought through like Danny Mac, Mitchell and Burey with one or two more knocking on the door.
Agreed. There's real competition for places in many positions this year. Fair play to those who post in the Team v Whoever we're playing thread - it's not easy to pick a first eleven this year for any given match.

..........................."Punching above our weight" ...........................

Is, imo, the most useless and pointless saying.
A team is where they are, at any given moment because they have achieved what is required to be there.

We never ever punch above our weight. In the two seasons when we were in the old first division. We topped the league because at that time, that was where we deserved to be..............

Makes a change someone else having players out injured, actually making me a bit more hopeful of a result on Saturday then I realise it's millwall we're talking about.still be there Saturday coyl