Stoke City V Wall match thread

Staring at the bottom three by the end of the year. We can at least console ourselves with the fact that it’s not boring, after all there is nothing more exciting than a relegation battle. Well perhaps chasing the playoffs but….well you know, five at the back and all that.

I don’t miss the days when we used to go to tricky places like Cardiff and Stoke and nick a one nil win and three points. Nope I don’t miss them days at all.

Staring at the bottom three by the end of the year. We can at least console ourselves with the fact that it’s not boring, after all there is nothing more exciting than a relegation battle. Well perhaps chasing the playoffs but….well you know, five at the back and all that.

I don’t miss the days when we used to go to tricky places like Cardiff and Stoke and nick a one nil win and three points. Nope I don’t miss them days at all.
3-1 up at home at ht, then losing weren’t nice.

We have now played 8 games under edwards and I now think there is no showing that we are improving with the football we are now playing so if things don’t start to change where do we go from here as I think the next four games will Devine where we are going football wise.