Stoke City V Wall match thread

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Stoke 1 point and 1 place ahead of us. Last won at home in October to Leeds by way of an 80th minute OG. Last home game they drew with Swansea. Penalty for Stoke with the Taffs pulling level with an 89th minute equaliser. Previous two homes also saw them concede late goals. Sheffield Wednesday registered there first win on the road this season when second half sub Musaba scored the only goal of the game a minute into injury time. Blackburn also netted in the 90th to complete a comfortable 3-0 victory. We go in search of an away win having last done so at Hillsboro in November. No team news as i write this. Basically two poor and out of sorts teams both in dire need of point. Reckon it'll be like watching two bald geezers fighting over a comb.

Weather forecast - Dry-dull- windy

A new era starts for them under new manager and filthy scouser Michael Schumacher who'll no doubt have them revved up :sorry:

Lets hope we can get back on track with a win and have our fans lapping it up at the end. :sorry:

Safe journey to all you sadists, eternal optimists and certifiable insane

COYL

Millwall win today coz the wife ain’t stopped digging at me for no reason for the last couple of days

Usually means a Millwall win

COYL
They all do it mate, you are far from alone.
I console myself with the fact that I only do two things wrong…everything I say and everything I do.
Apart from that, I’m perfect and I dare say you are the same.

COYL, can see some changes happening, just need it to happen as a team on the pitch!

Social media is a load of wank, but Millwall related social media is a load of wank with a cherry on top of it.

Here are some remarks after the team news was posted:

"Edwards is basically Rowett"
"Worst Millwall team I've ever seen"
"I hate our players"
"We are in trouble"

With four games coming up in a short space of time the squad will be rotated, so maybe saving players for the other games.