Stoke City V Wall match thread

Social media is a load of wank, but Millwall related social media is a load of wank with a cherry on top of it.

Here are some remarks after the team news was posted:

"Edwards is basically Rowett"
"Worst Millwall team I've ever seen"
"I hate our players"
"We are in trouble"
I would say with confidence, that they are the same people who were screaming “Rowlett out”

This ref is so poor, not favouring either team, just terrible though, bad positioning, not letting the game flow at all.

Noticed Billy working hard when we got the ball to find space, flemming should be doing double amount Billy does. He seems to just walk about uninterested in creating anything. He should be orchestrating everything we do.

Nesbit is completely wasted in this set up, there is nobody within 20/30 yards of him.

We have scored twice recently from crosses from the left, right foot crosses inswinging causes trouble. We get 2 free kicks in the identical position, what do We do? Saville takes both left-footed outswingers easily cleared!!!
It's things like this that ring alarm bells for me, we really do seem completely clueless in the final 3rd of the pitch!

Flemming needs to get lively, lead feet and foggy mind out there. 45mins of awful watching. Honeyman running after everything like normal, but can't be everywhere.

Members online