Stoke City v Millwall match thread

Were we not the fastest in getting the ball back in the oppo half under Harris at one time ? Only for it to be because we just hoofed the ball back up field all game defending for 90min.

Will be a very tough game and we'll have to be at our best to come away with 3 points. I also hope I'm wrong.

Championship league position notoriously offers nothing for the outcome of the game, most competitive league in the world i think. But we have momentum and belief in the team, that the playoff spot is ours to grab. On the road, grab 3pts and put a bow on a great February run.

Good morning, Stat Wanker, you've forgotten something.
Are you losing your touch, or did you have a heavy night?
:grinning:

Historically, results wise, it's been pretty close between the two clubs.

StatWanker said he's not sure what you mean. He didn't refer to the Stoke game itself and wasn't making any prediction on that. He was merely pointing out that to get to 74 points (play offs virtually guaranteed) averaging out, we would need 10 points from the next 6 games. He did just say that he actually believes 3 of those 10 will come today though, leaving 7 required from the following 5. :)

Stoke are toilet at home, low on confidence, fighting relegation, fan unrest.

We have been excellent in the last two games.

Ergo, nailed on to lose today with probably a terrible performance.

(If you think this is my typical way, downplaying expectations, never predicting a win because in my stupid mind if I do so we will lose - pessimistic fucker that I am - you are absolutely shitting correct)

COME ON YOU LIONNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS

Got nicked there when we played there first game of the season (94?). Never been back lol

2-1 to Millwall. Come on you rip roaring lions 👊🏻🦁

I was there that day. Ian Bogie scored for us then Tony McCarthy OG for Stoke, a quite brilliant and ridiculous lob over Aiden Davison(?) and then Bruce Murray scored the winner. I think I got sunburnt somehow. In fucking Stoke of all places.

Were we not the fastest in getting the ball back in the oppo half under Harris at one time ? Only for it to be because we just hoofed the ball back up field all game defending for 90min.

At times under Harris it was so neanderthal. Keeper to Cooper. Massive diagonal to Morison. Not very subtle. It worked for a while though.

The "expert" pundits like to label us as a direct team, but we are far more than that.

Help me out, what can we watch on, soccer24 is generally blocked, and ifoolish gone? Is there a pay tv option still?
This has been working well lately