Stoke City v Millwall match thread

Outside the home end when we put it on them?
No mate, in the town centre beforehand. A few of our lot were walking ahead, they turned a corner and as they did we heard a big roar go up, we sprinted to catch up and turned the corner and their full firm was there in front of us. Proper meathead firm. I lobbed the bottle I was carrying and went to steam in, just about to throw my first windmill and Clayton appeared from no where and grabbed me around the neck. Before I knew what was happening I had my hand up my back and was being slung in a meat wagon. Gutted. The worse bit was being put on a cell with Lagging D. Love him to bits but fuck me he didn’t shut up all the time we was in there 😆🤣

I was there that day. Ian Bogie scored for us then Tony McCarthy OG for Stoke, a quite brilliant and ridiculous lob over Aiden Davison(?) and then Bruce Murray scored the winner.
I wouldn’t know mate, I never made it to the ground 😁

Like a boil on your Aris that cunt was.

Fucks sake :grinning: bad day at the office all round.

You sure it was Laggo :hehe::hehe:
He had a warrant so they kept him in and let me out. When the copper comes in the cell and points to me and said you’re going home, then points to D and said but you’re staying here. He was ranting on and on about it. I was like, don’t worry mate, I’ll have a beer for you on the train home 😆 i managed to catch our lot up and got the train home with them. Reg Burr come on the platform and got the train with us. Funny day. Mad one. Didn’t see one second of football. Standard for me that era 🤣

That game at Stoke on the first day of the 93 season saw what was probably the last great mass tear up inside a football ground. We were in the seats with only a low fence and a gate separating us, they were giving it when one of our lot pushed the gate and lo and behold it was unlocked. Apparently Brian Tonks took a great photo of it going off but I’ve never seen it.

That game at Stoke on the first day of the 93 season saw what was probably the last great mass tear up inside a football ground. We were in the seats with only a low fence and a gate separating us, they were giving it when one of our lot pushed the gate and lo and behold it was unlocked. Apparently Brian Tonks took a great photo of it going off but I’ve never seen it.
Yeah, I missed the fun and games in the ground. We cleared a whole section of the home seats. I’ve got the picture somewhere. I’ll dig it out