Sarkic

I think if it was Andy Roberts then i''m sure muscat did play with him.
Roberts had to leave us a bit lively when he sent texts to Muscats Mrs and Muscst got wind of it.
Muscat wanted to kill him apparently
I know who my money would be on in a straightener.
Of all the people to seriously piss off what a prick.
Yes, right you are mate, I remember that. That is why Roberts left. He'd come back for a second spell if memory serves.

Sarkic history:

20/21: knee injury, out 3 months
21/22: shoulder injury, out 5 months
22/23: plays 12 games
23/24: out for 3 months after 5 games

Welll done recruitment team

Some justice for Bart who was dropped for no good reason with Long coming in and he didn’t cry like a baby as did Long who fucked to be an another No 2 and deservedly too! Welcome back Bart! 👍

Probably a panic buy but don’t forget the club was under tremendous pressure from the fans to bring in a replacement for Long. Every single SM post from the club over the summer was met with a torrent of criticism and abuse, it didn’t matter who it was they just wanted someone who wasn’t George Long.

It’s easy with hindsight to pile in on the club again but I don’t recall too many dissenting voices when we signed Sarkic.

Bart did something great at the weekend. He was doing his warm up before the game right in front of us. A young lad of probably 6 or 7 wanted a photo. Bart stopped his warm up and came over and when the steward tried to stop the boy from going up to the wall, Bart said it will only take a second so the steward backed down. The boy got his photo and everyone was happy.