Sarkic

I don’t think Terry was dirty he was tough tackling and hard as nails. Dirty in my opinion was Rhino, Muscat, Van Den Hauwe, Thatcher, all of those would stick an elbow in. Terry would be on the pitch longer than them, albeit not that much longer🙂
Agree. I especially like the way TH tackled the Leicester blokes ribcage while he was lying on the floor.

So many on here were crying out for Bart to replace Long.....after the Reading game they can now see why he was switched. Clearly one of those players that 'loses it' quickly. Dont think Trueman is ready for first team football so let's get behind Bart and see if he can still do it ........we could always get Long back on short term loan 😉

I meant in the same side mate, Muscat never played with any of those.

I meant in the same side mate, Muscat never played with any of those.
I think if it was Andy Roberts then i''m sure muscat did play with him.
Roberts had to leave us a bit lively when he sent texts to Muscats Mrs and Muscst got wind of it.
Muscat wanted to kill him apparently
I know who my money would be on in a straightener.
Of all the people to seriously piss off what a prick.

I think if it was Andy Roberts then i''m sure muscat did play with him.
Roberts had to leave us a bit lively when he sent texts to Muscats Mrs and Muscst got wind of it.
Muscat wanted to kill him apparently
I know who my money would be on in a straightener.
Of all the people to seriously piss off what a prick.

Seems like he will be missing for at least a couple of games.

anyone who watched last season knows how bad we needed a new keeper
Long was shocking beaten from outside the box way to often
he then gets told we have a new keeper coming and he wants to jump ship
fuck him
bart was shit in the 4-0 game but fuck it rather that then long

Bart is a confidence player. When Ipswich changed manager and the new one messed him about his form dropped off and that is why we got him on loan in the first place. I can only imagine what getting dropped for no apparent reason did to his confidence this time. Hopefully playing with a big crowd behind him will make a difference.

Did he 'play' at Norwich when we got done 6-1? Proper pony

He did. And in the home game against Leeds that we won 3-1. I remember that game being pretty lively. My mate's dad smacked a Leeds fan before the game and knocked him sparko. A proper Millwall punch. The Leeds fan was giving it large and my mate's dad just walked up to him and hit him. No fucking around.