Roy Larner finally get his deserved recognition.

It was a great effort by all of you that refused to let this go, well done to you all. I salute Roy, and you all also.

It was, and still is, basic common sense. A man put his own life on the line, to stop others being killed............ The fact that neither the conservatives, the greens, Labour etc, etc pushed for this to happen is a sign of the path that this country now finds itself on.

They are all left wing now peckham, haven't you noticed.
The mail, Sun and Telegraph are left wing? No i hadn't noticed but i suppose it depends how far to the right you are to see all media being to the left.

Why the insult?
You insult my intelligence and push conspiracy theories with things such as Covid therefore i deem anyone who does so as a div.

The mail, Sun and Telegraph are left wing? No i hadn't noticed but i suppose it depends how far to the right you are to see all media being to the left.

You insult my intelligence and push conspiracy theories with things such as Covid therefore i deem anyone who does so as a div.
All the so called conspiracy theories on Covid have sadly now all come true. So who's the div? In fact all conspiracy theories from that time, have all come true. You might think I'm a div, but I got it spot on, on that subject in particular.

All the so called conspiracy theories on Covid have sadly now all come true.
ALL of them. Every single one yep you were correct all the time. How you getting on using your covid passport? Is the vaccine still being used to control us? How's the gene therapy going? Have you found out the name of the laboratory in China that engineered the virus? Have you finally found any proof that Covid is no more dangerous than the flu? Something something 10 minute cities? Locked down for life? Are 5G masts still spreading the virus that Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena created to er control you?

I looked forward to reading your list of what's come true.

Cheers

All the so called conspiracy theories on Covid have sadly now all come true. So who's the div? In fact all conspiracy theories from that time, have all come true. You might think I'm a div, but I got it spot on, on that subject in particular.

Really? The Great Reset, Vaccine Passports, microchips in the vaccines, the Ivermectin conspiracy, sterilization by COVID vaccines, vaccines altering DNA, I could go on. Which ones have come true exactly?

I haven't even mentioned some of the more mad American ones such as COVID being invented by Donald Trump so he could 'drain the swamp' which seamlessly morphed into the theory that COVID was invented by the democrats to discredit Trump.

The only 'conspiracy theory' that has possibly been proved true, is the 'lab-leak' one, and this is hardly a conspiracy theory - I was suggesting this as a possibility from the start given what we know about the Soviet biological weapons programme; it seemed credible, to me, that a virus could have leaked out quite accidentally - after all, the Pirbright Institute was the source of the foot and mouth outbreak.

Really? The Great Reset, Vaccine Passports, microchips in the vaccines, the Ivermectin conspiracy, sterilization by COVID vaccines, vaccines altering DNA, I could go on. Which ones have come true exactly?
No one can seem to explain the white blood clots that the embalmers are finding in large numbers world wide and have not been seen before Covid.

I haven't even mentioned some of the more mad American ones such as COVID being invented by Donald Trump so he could 'drain the swamp' which seamlessly morphed into the theory that COVID was invented by the democrats to discredit Trump.

The only 'conspiracy theory' that has possibly been proved true, is the 'lab-leak' one, and this is hardly a conspiracy theory - I was suggesting this as a possibility from the start given what we know about the Soviet biological weapons programme; it seemed credible, to me, that a virus could have leaked out quite accidentally - after all, the Pirbright Institute was the source of the foot and mouth outbreak.
We havn't yet had anyone explain why someone would vote for trump, there must be something in the water.

No one can seem to explain the white blood clots that the embalmers are finding in large numbers world wide and have not been seen before Covid.

Ah, the Richard Hirschman conspiracy theory. This one is false too, as is the Thai one promoted on Youtube by Campbell. As everyone who has 'done their research' should know, fibrin coagulation commonly occurs after death, and has been observed since Victorian times! It is not actually a 'blood clot' at all.

COVID itself dose cause real blood clots, and these are more common in unvaccinated people than they are in vaccinated. Pulmonary embolisms occur in 7.8% of COVID patients, Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) in 11.2%. Strokes occur in 1.6% of patients. 23% of all COVID patients in intensive care units have some form of clot. Around 30% of people who contract COVID will suffer from lowered platelet levels.

Last edited:

This undertaker is not convinced and very concerned.
What are his/ Campbells expertise in the field of virology? Campbell was an A&E nurse and teacher. He has been discredited hundreds of times by proper health experts and found to be spreading lies and misinformation. Also and as far as i know Campbell is not a doctor of any description.

Perhaps he should raise his concerns with the BMA and not an audience looking for more evidence to prove something that they promote ( kerching) but can't prove

:hmmm::hmmm:

Or is he more concerned in the publicity and dough that he's making? What are his expertise in virology? I notice his name ---John O' Looney. Hmmmn.

Another embalmer from the USA speaks out (nothing to do with Campbell)
An embalmer? What is his expertise in virology?