Roy Larner finally get his deserved recognition.

This undertaker is not convinced and very concerned.

:ROFLMAO:

Next time you're ill, perhaps you should book 'half a day out with the undertaker', rather than going to the doctor. I briefly mentioned clots above, but it's worth noting that the 'clot inducing' vaccine was the AZ one, not the mRNA ones - if you remember your conspiracy theories, it's the latter ones that are going to wipe out the human race by altering our DNA, not by causing clots.

As I said earlier, clot frequency is greater in the unvaccinated COVID patient than the vaccinated COVID patient; this is a fact, not an unfounded assertion.

What these people are saying is that, somehow, people are dying from so-called 'white clots', but at the same time, people are dying at the same rate as they always have done - there has been no observable increase in excess deaths.

:ROFLMAO:

Next time you're ill, perhaps you should book 'half a day out with the undertaker', rather than going to the doctor. I briefly mentioned clots above, but it's worth noting that the 'clot inducing' vaccine was the AZ one, not the mRNA ones - if you remember your conspiracy theories, it's the latter ones that are going to wipe out the human race by altering our DNA, not by causing clots.

As I said earlier, clot frequency is greater in the unvaccinated COVID patient than the vaccinated COVID patient; this is a fact, not an unfounded assertion.

What these people are saying is that, somehow, people are dying from so-called 'white clots', but at the same time, people are dying at the same rate as they always have done - there has been no observable increase in excess deaths.
Both stated that they were seeing an increase in the death rate and both work with dead bodies so they would know surely, also why has this not been highlighted from the hospitals and not noticed before the bodies are being embalmed.

Both stated that they were seeing an increase in the death rate and both work with dead bodies so they would know surely, also why has this not been highlighted from the hospitals and not noticed before the bodies are being embalmed.

I see your point. There are lots of reasons for this. There is a LOT of money to be made from peddling conspiracy theories - the more outrageous the better. In addition, many of these theories are promoted by state-sponsored bad actors in order to sow confusion and discord.

If these people are honest, there are many other reasons why they can be mistaken. They are, after all, unqualified in the medical field - granted, they deal with lots of bodies, but they are not qualified to explain things on a cellular level. This is not to say that they can't spot anomalies - if the police had listened to the undertakers who raised questions about Harold Shipman, earlier, many lives would have be saved.

The answer to the question: 'why has this not been highlighted from the hospitals and not noticed before' is simple. Because there is nothing to see. These people are confusing post-mortem fibrin coagulation with vaccine induced blot clots. They are simply wrong, scientifically and medically.

If these clots are so prevalent in dead bodies, why has there been no increase in excess deaths? Why aren't the hospitals stacked with 100,000s of patients all suffering from these clots? Considering the number of vaccinated people in the UK, if these conspiracy theories are true, we should be expecting to see 10,000s of deaths per day, from vaccine induced 'white clots' alone.

Last edited:
"If these clots are so prevalent in dead bodies, why has there been no increase in excess deaths? Why are the hospitals stacked with 100,000s of patients all suffering from these clots?"

I would have a hard time believing any "official" figures for deaths or anything else they lie about so no one really knows if the death rate has increased drastically.

If the hospitals are stacked with 100.000s patients all suffering from these clots, is that normal ??

Except that vaccines save thousands of lives; conspiracy theories fill mental hosptials.
Thalidomide also was not fully tested before release and we all know the outcome of what happened with it, any vaccine that is rushed onto the market has side effects and we will not know the full story for years, to say that an untested vaccine is safe is lunacy.

"If these clots are so prevalent in dead bodies, why has there been no increase in excess deaths? Why are the hospitals stacked with 100,000s of patients all suffering from these clots?"

I would have a hard time believing any "official" figures for deaths or anything else they lie about so no one really knows if the death rate has increased drastically.

If the hospitals are stacked with 100.000s patients all suffering from these clots, is that normal ??

*I would have a hard time believing any "official" figures for deaths."

So much better to believe conspiracy theorists on the internet that are completely trustworthy. Seriously, do you really think that the NWO (or whatever it is) can suppress something like this? Do you really think that tens of thousands of doctors, nurses, police, porters, cleaners etc, could be forced to keep silence as thousands of bodies are cremated every night or buried in mass graves? This is what would be needed, if these 'theories' are true.

Thalidomide also was not fully tested before release and we all know the outcome of what happened with it, any vaccine that is rushed onto the market has side effects and we will not know the full story for years, to say that an untested vaccine is safe is lunacy.

Thalidomide is still used today, except not in the racemic mixture used originally; it was fullly tested at the time. The trials for thalidomide, were much, much smaller than those used for the vaccine trials. The Pfizer trials were enormous, with tens of thousands of patients enrolled in different continents. If this is your definition of 'untested', I would suggest never visiting the GP or going to hospital, as I think you'll find that every medicine you're prescribed will be, therefore, 'untested'.

How long does it take to test a new vaccine?

A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.

Reactions: Owl
How long does it take to test a new vaccine?

A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.

Now how about the size of these trials?

Except that vaccines save thousands of lives; conspiracy theories fill mental hosptials.
I've no doubt vaccines do (smallpox, measles etc) not so much covid, something that had you caught it, the threat of dying from it was the almost the same as dying that year from other causes. Definitely not as big a risk of dying as Roy faced on London Bridge (he said returning to topic...)

I've no doubt vaccines do (smallpox, measles etc) not so much covid, something that had you caught it, the threat of dying from it was the almost the same as dying that year from other causes. Definitely not as big a risk of dying as Roy faced on London Bridge (he said returning to topic...)

I'll make this my last post on this thread before I completely ruin it! I'm afraid that your assertion that COVID presented no increased risk is simply not true. Around 440,000 people were admitted to NHS hospitals for COVID (not with COVID, but for COVID) - most of these would have died without treatment - many, unfortunately did so. I'm not a 'Zero COVID' bedwetter or an 'outdoor mask wearer', and I've always been a fierce opponent of vaccinating children against COVID, however, there surely is a middle-ground somewhere!

I have tried to answer cold blow's question on the other thread.

Anyway, back to Roy!

Last edited:

Shame on those who denied him before.

Real hero that puts to shame some of politically correct choices on the honours list.

Well deserved Roy.
About fkg time. And he did it while the old bill sat in the safety of their cars nearby citing it being too dangerous a situation to get involved in. Well and truly deserved Roy. Legend 🦁